• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmccorkel

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Chesterton
    Ok, so most of my buddies have outgrown paintball, but I recently put my old gun back together (with some new parts) and thought it would be fun to play a few games. Plus, it's a great way to get some exercise, which I could probably use.

I know there are a few places here in NWI, but going alone is really boring. Anyone else out there into the sport?

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I live in Valpo and am down for a game. I went to Sherwood Forest in Laporte for my bachelor party and had a blast. There is also a group of guys I know in town that have been asking me to go as well. You thinking this year? If it's too much longer it will feel more like shooting marbles at each other.

We've been thinking about a big game early spring.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not exaclty in NWI, but the Paintball Plex in Laotto is one of the best places in the north half of the state. Used to play there quite a bit when i was still in the game.

tmccorkel

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Chesterton
    I live in Valpo and am down for a game. I went to Sherwood Forest in Laporte for my bachelor party and had a blast. There is also a group of guys I know in town that have been asking me to go as well. You thinking this year? If it's too much longer it will feel more like shooting marbles at each other.

We've been thinking about a big game early spring.

Sounds great! I don't know about making it out this year, unless we get some of that nice warm air back!

I'm definitely down for a game in early spring though. :)

Top Bottom