Triple H Gun Club Linton - What happened?

Does anybody know what happened to Triple H Gun Club in Linton? I used to shoot skeet and sporting down there several times during the spring/summer. I enjoyed the restaurant on site too. Suddenly, one day, the gate was closed.

I've heard rumors and speculation, but I'd like to know the real story. Will they re-open?

I will inquire tonight, I work with a guy that frequents the place regularly.

I'll be interested to hear the outcome to. Little John is my wifes cousin. We don't keep in contact with them but they are good people.
    "Addicted to the Ingo Classified section "

To be reopened at a later date. Must not be too much business during this time of year. Bet they fire it back up when it gets warmer...

It's been closed since June, so I doubt the 'closure' has anything to do with the temperature outside.

John has always remained open year-round. Since he re-built the club after the fire, it looked like they were doing a good business just through the restaurant side of the business.

Economy in Linton area is pretty bad.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid - John Wayne.

I used to go there about 3 time a month and really enjoyed the restaurant. At the end before they closed. The sporting clay's course was a joke. Dead battery's no clay's it was real bad. The owner became a real butt hole. Between all of us we would probably drop $3 to$4 in a day there. I heard we were not the only people he was a real jerk to.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman4226 View Post
    I used to go there about 3 time a month and really enjoyed the restaurant. At the end before they closed. The sporting clay's course was a joke. Dead battery's no clay's it was real bad. The owner became a real butt hole. Between all of us we would probably drop $3 to$4 in a day there. I heard we were not the only people he was a real jerk to.
    $3 to $4 per day? No wonder he couldn't make a go of it.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid - John Wayne.