• ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Weather permitting!
    The March USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 23rd at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

http://www.eteamz.com/atlantaconservationclub/

We normally start set up Saturday before starting around 7:30 or so.
    Set-up is at 8:00 am, Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting.

NEW Shooter Orientation 9:30

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 9:45

First shots after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

There will be 7 stages Round count is approximately 163

Classifier will be--- http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/99-21.pdf

NOTE: All matches at Atlanta Conservation Club are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means for all competitors all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

Last edited:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    ** On a side note..
    This will be my last year as match director for USPSA at ACC its time to let someone else have the lead. So plan on high round counts and a lot of fun stages. We have had some great people step up and start helping out with stage designs and set up. We could still use more help with the tear down and put away part of the match.

We will plan our no match/monster match a little earlier this year.

So if you are interested in running this match let me know.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    I'm going to try and make it out. I also just recently got certified as an RO and would be glad to assist RO on a squad. I would really like to get some match experience alongside an experienced RO before being turned loose on my own. :ar15:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    We are also looking for couple of experienced RO/Shooters to do our New shooters briefing On match day at 9:30.

With so many new shooters to the shooting sports this is a practice that we have slowly adopted.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We are also looking for couple of experienced RO/Shooters to do our New shooters briefing On match day at 9:30.

With so many new shooters to the shooting sports this is a practice that we have slowly adopted.

I will help with that on occasions when I am able to be on the premises at 09:30.

Hey, it could happen.

Top Bottom