Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The Wabash Valley Practical Pistol Shooters will host their first match of 2014 on Sunday March 16, 2014. Set up will begin at 8am sharp, and we need all the help we can get. Shooters meeting will be at 10:45 and the first shot by 11am. Round count for this match will be 130-134 rounds. The planned classifier will be Pucker Factor unless it is thrown out again between now and then. WVPPS will be doing the Point Series again this year. WVPPS will be doing the cash payback system again this season.

The cost for the match is $20 for non-members of WVPPS.
    $17 for members
    $10 for junior shooters (parents must remain at the match)
    $10 for ladies

Membership in WVPPS cost $25 and must be paid at registration of the March, April or May matches. On top of the discount for matches the membership enters you into the point series for a plaque at the end of the season. All members are in a random draw for pistol at the end of the season.

Hope to see you all on the range.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have decided that I'll make GM and be high overall in all of the matches I shoot this year.

Or, I'll be at this match, renew my WVPPS membership, and have some fun while I practice my shooting skills.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have decided that I'll make GM and be high overall in all of the matches I shoot this year.

Or, I'll be at this match, renew my WVPPS membership, and have some fun while I practice my shooting skills.

Sounds like win/win to me.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, it's been too long. I got to shoot last Saturday (mostly rifles) which was great, but it's been too long since I shot a USPSA match.

I think I'll continue shooting the G17 from concealment, appendix carry, Limited division again this year. Might throw the light on there and shoot open a few times if I get the urge!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    It has been a while... B&D have days in the spring but I would actually take nights year round if I could just have Sundays off for my spiritual devotion. :rolleyes:

I had it backwards,not unusual for me.
    You go back to days in May,it's starting to come back to me. I only worked on A and C when I was there.

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    I will be there and at every WVPPS this year so always count on seeing me there to help and shoot reguardless of what Chaney will pipe in about me.

Scott

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    I'll be there for the match and I will try to make it for set up as well. I will also make the same offer I did for the ACC match. Being a recently certified RO, I would gladly assist RO on a squad to gain some match experience.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's been a looooooooong winter.
    Can't wait to get back to real shooting. My hands are bleeding from the dry fire. :): Got my M card in armchair BS division too. ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom