• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Some ground rules for the 2014:

This first one has been a rule for some time but it seems that I need to make this clear again

The weather
    1-you don't talk about the weather before a match
    2-you don't f*&#*^ post about, talk about, put a link to, or hint around about the weather before a match
    3-if you don't understand rule number 1, then f*&%^$%#@ look at rule number 2
    4-if you don't understand rule number 2 then you should just give up on life because I am sure it hasn't been easy up to this point, never is on stupid people
    5-look the weather up yourself, decide if you are a P&^%^$ or not, prepare to dress accordingly and shut the f&*#@ up

Match Announcements
    1-If you are going, great, if you are showing up early to help even better
    2-if you are usually there but can't make it, sorry thanks for the update, now we know that you are not dead or arrested for animal necrophilia
    3-if you never show up and only post all the reason you don't we don't care, you are taking up bandwidth and air that someone else could make better use of
    4- if you never show up and only post after the match that it looked like you missed another one, we also really don't f*^&%$ care, and you are probably missing out on a lot of things in life, go focus on that.....someplace else

Match questions
    1-if you want to shoot a match the best answer is come to a match, asking endless questions about matches are waste of time (see number 3 and 4 above^^^^)
    2-last time I checked you cannot shoot a match on your keyboard, step away from the glowing box, put down your keyboard, reach down find your balls, grab your gun, some ammo and man the f&*^# up
    3-THERE IS NOT A SHOOTING RANGE THAT HOST A MATCH (IDPA, USPSA, 3GUN, COWBOY ETC) 20 minutes from your house, yes you are going to have to drive to one, again search around to see if you can find your balls (they may be in your wife's purse, check on them) then grab your gun, some ammo and man the f&^&^% up
    4-This is going to take more than a hour to do, so again now that you have located your balls and have asked to borrow the car from your wife, see if you can have 4 hours to go and do some manly s%$#@ (this may require you to actually get your balls back out of her purse for the afternoon) oh and man the F&^%#$ up
    5-while you are in there, grab some gum and put the f&%^^$% umbrella back, wear a raincoat for christ's sake.......

Gear
    1-GUN, you are going to need this, if you have question about what division this is a good place to ask (or you could just look it up) and don't buy it from gander mountain unless you are stupid and just like to waste your money
    2-MAGS, you are going to need these ( at least 5 for single stack, production) and don't buy it from gander mountain unless you are stupid and just like to waste your money
    3-Holster, another important piece (Blade-tech, Comp-Tac, Safariland.....lots of online places to order from, look it up)
    4-Mag pouches, these should work with the mags you have, and I would recommend that you have the same number as mags(hey here is a thought, order these the same time you order your holster...this doesn't take balls to figure out, but you may have to check on them while you are asking your wife for the debit card)
    5-something to put this stuff on, I would recommend a belt, and if you have a belt throw on some pants or shorts while you are at it (just cause you found your balls, we don't need to see them)
    just because it is Sunday the belt you wear to church isn't going to work, be smart.....not tactical either, we are not going to war (got all excited to have your balls back for an hour and now you want to invade canada....)

Expectations-
    1-You will surprise yourself
    2-No one expects you to be fast, are you expected to be safe
    3-don't be surprised if you suck and you miss a few times, it will happen
    4-we are guys, we are rude, offensive and don't give a s&#%$, so if you have a hot wife or girlfriend you should bring them
    5-Be safe....if you are unsure which end the bullets come out of, stay home and send your hot wife or girlfriend instead

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I find this very offensive! I don't keep my balls in my wife's purse!

I check them at the door when I git home and pick them up on my way out.....................................

Funny as H#$%. And some good points!

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Some ground rules for the 2014:

This first one has been a rule for some time but it seems that I need to make this clear again

The weather
    1-you don't talk about the weather before a match
    2-you don't f*&#*^ post about, talk about, put a link to, or hint around about the weather before a match
    3-if you don't understand rule number 1, then f*&%^$%#@ look at rule number 2
    4-if you don't understand rule number 2 then you should just give up on life because I am sure it hasn't been easy up to this point, never is on stupid people
    5-look the weather up yourself, decide if you are a P&^%^$ or not, prepare to dress accordingly and shut the f&*#@ up

Match Announcements
    1-If you are going, great, if you are showing up early to help even better
    2-if you are usually there but can't make it, sorry thanks for the update, now we know that you are not dead or arrested for animal necrophilia
    3-if you never show up and only post all the reason you don't we don't care, you are taking up bandwidth and air that someone else could make better use of
    4- if you never show up and only post after the match that it looked like you missed another one, we also really don't f*^&%$ care, and you are probably missing out on a lot of things in life, go focus on that.....someplace else

Match questions
    1-if you want to shoot a match the best answer is come to a match, asking endless questions about matches are waste of time (see number 3 and 4 above^^^^)
    2-last time I checked you cannot shoot a match on your keyboard, step away from the glowing box, put down your keyboard, reach down find your balls, grab your gun, some ammo and man the f&*^# up
    3-THERE IS NOT A SHOOTING RANGE THAT HOST A MATCH (IDPA, USPSA, 3GUN, COWBOY ETC) 20 minutes from your house, yes you are going to have to drive to one, again search around to see if you can find your balls (they may be in your wife's purse, check on them) then grab your gun, some ammo and man the f&^&^% up
    4-This is going to take more than a hour to do, so again now that you have located your balls and have asked to borrow the car from your wife, see if you can have 4 hours to go and do some manly s%$#@ (this may require you to actually get your balls back out of her purse for the afternoon) oh and man the F&^%#$ up
    5-while you are in there, grab some gum and put the f&%^^$% umbrella back, wear a raincoat for christ's sake.......

Gear
    1-GUN, you are going to need this, if you have question about what division this is a good place to ask (or you could just look it up) and don't buy it from gander mountain unless you are stupid and just like to waste your money
    2-MAGS, you are going to need these ( at least 5 for single stack, production) and don't buy it from gander mountain unless you are stupid and just like to waste your money
    3-Holster, another important piece (Blade-tech, Comp-Tac, Safariland.....lots of online places to order from, look it up)
    4-Mag pouches, these should work with the mags you have, and I would recommend that you have the same number as mags(hey here is a thought, order these the same time you order your holster...this doesn't take balls to figure out, but you may have to check on them while you are asking your wife for the debit card)
    5-something to put this stuff on, I would recommend a belt, and if you have a belt throw on some pants or shorts while you are at it (just cause you found your balls, we don't need to see them)
    just because it is Sunday the belt you wear to church isn't going to work, be smart.....not tactical either, we are not going to war (got all excited to have your balls back for an hour and now you want to invade canada....)

Expectations-
    1-You will surprise yourself
    2-No one expects you to be fast, are you expected to be safe
    3-don't be surprised if you suck and you miss a few times, it will happen
    4-we are guys, we are rude, offensive and don't give a s&#%$, so if you have a hot wife or girlfriend you should bring them
    5-Be safe....if you are unsure which end the bullets come out of, stay home and send your hot wife or girlfriend instead

This already needs repeated...

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    I didn't have to have the FATHER SON talk with Collin after a couple USPSA matches. You guys educated him right up.
    You guys are great. After the second match he was only unclear on a couple items but uncle chaney resolved that.

Top Bottom