• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Join us on April 6th at Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club for the 2nd match of the 2014 Indiana Multigun Series.

We will have 6 fun stages at this match, challenging your ability out to ~300 yds. with rifle, down to 16 feet with birdshot. Note that we will be shooting two 3GN classifier stages at this match, so have your 3GN shooter number handy when you register. If you haven’t done so already, you can register to compete in the 3-Gun Nation club series. Note that the 3Gun Nation Club Series and the INMG Points Series are two separate entities.

Setup: Saturday 4/5 immediately following conclusion of the USPSA match (Please email me if you plan on coming out to help setup)

Registration: will start no earlier than 9:00AM, and ends at 9:45AM
    Match Fee: $25 (RO’s shoot for free, setup help shoots for free), Wildcat Members $20, Juniors $15.
    Shooters Meeting: 10:15 AM

The latest revision of the INMG rules are attached to this email, for you reference.

Round Counts (Approximate, bring double)
    Rifle: 50
    Pistol: 50
    Shotgun: 60

Wildcat Valley and The Indiana Multigun Series would like to welcome back Haley’s Lodge, a sponsor of our sport, and a great local provider of competition shooting gear.

No Pistol Caliber Carbines are allowed at Wildcat Valley. No steel core ammunition is allowed at Wildcat Valley. If you have any doubt as to whether or not your ammunition is steel-core, please find a magnet and test it before bringing it to the range. Use of steel core ammunition at any match at Wildcat will result in disqualification from the match, fines to cover target replacement cost, banishment from the range, banishment from all future INMG matches, and public ridicule on every known social media outlet in existence*.

NOTE: all matches at AtlantaCC, Wildcat Valley and Hillside Shooting Sports are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. All guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. Long guns should remain bagged, or in a rack with an open action, and/or an "empty chamber indicator" (flag) in place. It is the shooter's responsibility to ensure that the muzzle of any gun is never pointed in an unsafe direction. You may only handle your gun only at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas. Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

*Not really. But probably.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looking forward to it!! Should have a few of us from the Fort Wayne Area and Hillside Shooting Sports Team there.

Last edited:

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    That was a great day, Thanks to everyone who helped setup, manage & ro. It was fun watching a couple great shooters in our group.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Sounds like I missed a good event! My own procrastination and a little truck trouble got the better of me on Saturday. I'll see y'all at Hillside in a couple weeks!

Top Bottom