• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB USPSA this Sunday, 4/13/2014. Sunday target placement 8am, shooters meeting just prior to hammer down @ 10:30am. Registration is in the clubhouse. Registration will close at 10 am. Match fee, $15 SCCC members, $20 non members. 6 stages, 168 rounds, 1 classifier. 5 stages will be freestyle courses of fire with plenty of movement, tight shoots, hard cover and steel. I will need RO's so post here if you are willing to RO. Match fee for RO's is $5. Sunday morning setup crew will have coffee, biscuits and sausage courtesy of Lee Leonard's Road Kill Café. Hope to see you Sunday morning.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Classifier is CM13-08 MORE DISASTER FACTOR. I have 2 brave souls who have stepped fwd. to RO. I need more. 6 weeks ago 30 new RO's finished the NROI seminar, where are you?

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to Dave and Dan and the rest of the setup crew. Fun match with way to much hardcover.:xmad:(at least for me and my inability to slow down):):

Congrats to Max looks like you shot a great match.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    We had plenty of help, had a great time, stages were fun. Thanks to everyone who chose to shoot with us. A big thanks to all competitors who helped take down the stages and RO's who came fwd. and did a great job. Hope to see you next month.

Top Bottom