• ...and so much more!
  • opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    From the MD:

Greetings,

The Atlanta Conservation Club ICORE match for SUNDAY April 13th 2014 is on!

Before I get into the details of the match, I want to make a few announcements:

• Due to scheduling conflicts, the ICORE calendar will not be on a fixed day of the month this year. All of the dates are on the ACC calendar so please look there for the match dates.
    • ICORE updated the rulebook at the beginning of the year. I do not see any big changes or surprises but I would appreciate everyone looking it over before the match. Of note is the addition of the ICORE Rimfire division so feel free to bring your .22 out for the match!
    • The survey that many of you completed for me last fall indicated that most people preferred a later start so I am going to move the start time back an hour for the first few matches.
    • The weather forecast for Sunday is currently calling for severe thunderstorms so please keep an eye on your email. This far out, however, I expect that to change. As always, if we do have to cancel, I will send out an email announcement by 9p Saturday night.

• The match fee structure will remain the same as last year. Shooters that RSVP to assist with setup and arrive by 0830 on match day will shoot for a discounted fee. You can also shoot for a discounted fee if you RSVP and assist with the match as a certified safety officer.

Non-members will be asked to sign the ACC release form prior to the start of the match.

MATCH FEE: ACC Members: $10, Non-members: $15

ROUND COUNT: ~100 (but bring more!)

WHEN: Sunday April 13th, 2014

Set-Up: starts at 8:30 AM

Shooters' Meeting: 10:30 AM

Match starts immediately following shooters' meeting.

RULES: Current ICORE rules, in general, but semi-auto pistols are welcome to compete in the Outlaw category. Semi-auto shooters will be limited to 6rds in the gun.

NOTE: All matches at AtlantaCC are conducted under a COLD RANGE . That means all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated safe areas. You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or an other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

LATE REGISTRATION AT MATCHES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED FOR ANY REASON. MISSING ANY PART OF THE SHOOTER'S MEETING IS CONSIDERED A BREECH OF SAFETY. THEREFORE, BE PUNCTUAL OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT. (THIS IS AN ACC RULE.)

See you Sunday!

======================================
      "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
      Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
      Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

Top Bottom