• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zinx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Castleton
    It seems like mostly handgun people here, so i'm just wondering. I used to shoot quite a bit of trap and skeet as a kid/teen, but haven't really shot much in the last few years besides an occasional trap day at a bachelor party or something. I'd like to get back into it but it can be an expensive hobby. Does anyone else here break clays? Are there any ranges around the northside?

shamowfski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Some friends of mine have a great time here:

Crooked Creek Conservation
    13203 E. 246th Street
    Noblesville, IN 46060
    (317) 552-8925

My parents shoot skeet on their property. I am going to join them this spring.

domzilla9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Trapshooting in Southern Indiana

It may be a bit of a drive for you but we shoot Trap every Wednesday night and have an ATA registered shoot every third Sunday at Silver Creek Conservation Club in Sellersburg Indiana. Check out our event schedule and range information at Silver Creek Conservation Club

We also run USPSA pistol matches.

am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Indiana Gun Club

I have shot at this place alot, thou it has been a while now. Great place and great people. Even thou it says Fortville, it is just north of Geist area.

zinx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Castleton
    I've driven past the IN Gun club a couple times. I was hoping for something closer, but it will work. I'll have to check it out.

Thickburger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Some friends of mine have a great time here:

Crooked Creek Conservation
    13203 E. 246th Street
    Noblesville, IN 46060
    (317) 552-8925

My parents shoot skeet on their property. I am going to join them this spring.

i shot here last saturday morning and it is definitely setup nicely for skeet. and the prices were super cheap. i spent like $8 for 2 rounds.

indyranger98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Fishers
    oya man

skeet shootin is where its at. i dont do a whole lot of it on the north side but spending the money for your own shoot and clays.. and head out east there is a gun range right off of highway 40 just east of greenfield that is open. check it out

am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    skeet shootin is where its at. i dont do a whole lot of it on the north side but spending the money for your own shoot and clays.. and head out east there is a gun range right off of highway 40 just east of greenfield that is open. check it out
    How far east of Greenfield?

indyranger98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Fishers
    all it is indyninja is slinging clays into the air and shooting them with a shotgun.. haha urr not a dumbass man thats why you are on this site bro to learn more..

indyranger98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Fishers
    and greenfield is about 30 minutes east on interstate 70 or highway 40 off of 465...

washington street turns into highway 40 if you didnt know.

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    i shot here last saturday morning and it is definitely setup nicely for skeet. and the prices were super cheap. i spent like $8 for 2 rounds.

Do they do shotgun rentals there [Crooked Creek]? All I have is a 930 mossy shorty, but that place is basically in my backyard. Plus I would want to do a lot of shooting before I shelled out the bucks for a nice skeet cannon.

Thanks,
    ~Joe

kudu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Whitley County
    My club is Kosko Conservation in Warsaw. I used to be into registered skeet big time, like 30-40 thousand birds a year in the early 90's. Last year I think I shot 400 birds. Once upon time I was really good at it, I can still hold my own, but the hundred straights are probably a thing of the past. There is also the St. Joe gun club in St. Joe, near Auburn.

Top Bottom