• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Just a reminder about our steel match this up coming weekend. We have now included shotgun in mix. 100 rounds is minimum for each weapon system but 150 is more realistic if you miss often like I do...LOL! 9am signup and going loud and hot at 10am.

wva3470

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    WOOO HOOOO, Had Pops dig out the old trusty, dusty, single stack 38 super open gun from the ealry 90's to shoot at the steel! Hell, he even found me some
    old ammo that's been loaded for, lets say, awhile now. 22 Pistol, 22 Rifle, Shotgun and Open, I don't know how I can wait!.
    Looking forward to it,
    Bill

HHRPG34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    I am looking forward to this morning's match. This time, I'm bringing the long-haired son. My baby boy just turned 16 on Thursday. Looks like a great day...

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Hope everyone had a good time because I know I did. Thanks to all that helped setup and tear down. Adjusted the number of times we shot each stage and were driving out by 2:35 pm! Thanks to all who came out! I hope to have scores posted by Monday. Ian has a camera so I will post a link to you tube when he gets them loaded up.

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    You tube video. Go there and search Saturday steel south central gun club. It shows stage 5. Shooter had to engage the left two only from start box. Once they hit then shooter had to move to next box and finish the remaining three. Hope you enjoy! Thanks Ian!

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    I repaired the steel table and it is also re-installed. If it breaks now then someone parked their vehicle on it!

HHRPG34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Great match yesterday. My son and I had a lot of fun and still made it home well before 3:00. Thanks to all who put the work into the match so that I can show up and play!

Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    Thanks everyone! I had a blast and can't wait for the match next month. I'll have to remember to bring my shotgun this time. If any of you want video of your stages, let me know and I'll film you and put it up on YouTube. Fine job putting it all together Brent.

-Ian

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Thanks and August match will have some new stuff. Probably do a single but lengthy shotgun stage. Also may try some different starting positions for pistol.

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    I repaired and installed the steel table. If it breaks now then someone parked a vehicle on it! That sucker is reinforced with 2 by 6s.

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    I will setting up one full stage for shotgun. With some new additions from rescue loadmaster it should great!

Top Bottom