• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    That was my first ever GSSF event and am wondering if that is when they announce the drawing prizes. I know I didn't win anything by shooting but am still having hope for a drawing. Jim.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Update your browswer on the GSSF homepage an the results page.
    Yeah, I tried that multiple times. Downloaded it "fresh" several times. Finally opened a different browser and it opened up fine. Super-mega browser cache I guess...

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Got my $50 check from the random draw. I plan to use that with my GSSF certificate to get a Gen 4 G17.

Wait a minute - am I to understand that you won a certificate for a pistol AND $50 ? ! ! ! Now that doesn't seem quite fair. I think there needs to be a more democratc system. Democratic in the sense that all of us who "played" should get an award - you, know like in little league ?

This is almost as unfair as Jones winning a Glock when he already has all of them ! ;)

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Wait a minute - am I to understand that you won a certificate for a pistol AND $50 ? ! ! ! Now that doesn't seem quite fair. I think there needs to be a more democratc system. Democratic in the sense that all of us who "played" should get an award - you, know like in little league ?

This is almost as unfair as Jones winning a Glock when he already has all of them ! ;)

Wah wah wah ! More bawling than the newborn unit !

Top Bottom