• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wva3470

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    IT IS ON!! We have approval to host this first match on Saturday, April 11th. The other two matches scheduled for August and September will depend on how this first match works out.

We still have some issues to discuss and work out such as; Pre-registration, range officers, and building some misc. props. We will most likely be asking for range officers who are willing to assist sometime before the match, similar to what is done with the IPSC matches.

We will be using this thread to keep everyone updated as we make more progress.

I want to thank the club officers (both old and new) for working with us, Max Bedwell for offering his assistance, Steve Griffin for his guidance, Kevin Wright for being the Match Director, INMG members who provided info, and anyone else who has helped or will help along the way.

Regards,
    Bill

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    So match 2 and 3 may not even happen? What's the determining criteria for this?

I would venture to say a safe, well organized match on April 11th. I am very confident the people hosting this match will put together a good event. As such I have no doubt there will be additional events later in the year.

dj-vektor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Morgantown
    Will the matches here have any 3GN qualifiers? Does IMG have them at any of their matches? I usually shoot in KY but I'll be attending south central these 3 this season as well.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What rules set will you use?

IT IS ON!! We have approval to host this first match on Saturday, April 11th. The other two matches scheduled for August and September will depend on how this first match works out.

We still have some issues to discuss and work out such as; Pre-registration, range officers, and building some misc. props. We will most likely be asking for range officers who are willing to assist sometime before the match, similar to what is done with the IPSC matches.

We will be using this thread to keep everyone updated as we make more progress.

I want to thank the club officers (both old and new) for working with us, Max Bedwell for offering his assistance, Steve Griffin for his guidance, Kevin Wright for being the Match Director, INMG members who provided info, and anyone else who has helped or will help along the way.

Regards,
    Bill

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    The rules are listed at Indianamultigun.com, I believe they are based on the International 3 Gun rules.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Will the matches here have any 3GN qualifiers? Does IMG have them at any of their matches? I usually shoot in KY but I'll be attending south central these 3 this season as well.
    INMG as a whole will not have any 3GN classifiers this season. However, if a club decides to run them and score/submit them outside of the INMG series that is definitely an option.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    The rules are based on a couple of different sources, most of which get their roots from IMGA. You can read the complete rules here.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    We need experienced RO's for this match! Please post/PM or email me (kevinsr98@gmail.com) if you are able to RO. Cost of the match will be $25. RO's shoot for free.
    Also, we will be setting up on Friday April 10th, anyone helping with set up on Friday will also shoot free on Saturday.

Trying to set up online registration through Practiscore. More info to come. Thanks.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Not to thread jack but it seems relevant. There is an INGO meet and greet at Big Woods Pizza at 6 pm on April 11th. So for the guys coming from the north you can grab dinner on the way home. There is a thread in the INGO events forum where we a starting to finalize a head count.

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've shot quite a bit of USPS, but have never shot a 3-gun match. What do I need to bring?

More stuff!!! Shotgun, rifle. Ammo for both. Magazines, shell caddies, a way to carry it all around. Plan for a full day on the range. Water snacks/food sunscreen bug spray.

Top Bottom