• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Since I have more time to plan out for this match I intend to make it a fun one with lots of shooting. The plan for the May match is to run 3 classifiers: CS-032 Tight Squeeze, CS-003 Bill Drill to the Third Power, and CS-012 Close Quarter Drill. We will be shooting Far & Near again. Smoke & Hope and Pendulum will be our steel challenge stages. We will have another par time Pro Am style steel course, and we will also have another field course with mixed steel and paper. Minimum round count will be close to 210, so bring plenty extra. If we have time like we did after the last match and people want to, we can shoot the par time steel course again, so bring plenty of ammo for that if you want to shoot it again.

Match Fees: $15 for non-members, $10 for members, $5 for LE/MIL/FIRE/EMS.

If you are able and willing to help set up for the match, let me know, it would be a great help (and you'll get a gold star).

Reminder: if you are wanting to have classifiers submitted, remember to bring $2 per classifier for it to be submitted to ICORE.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Hey RevoWood123,

A suggestion for the scores for the next match. Could you separate the raw time and penalties on the final score sheet? It's nice to see how much time was added b/c of penalties. tnx. :twocents: :bacondance:

p.s. I was at the match. :)

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Yeah I know, you have to get your buckeye blasting on. Opus, I think next time it shouldn't be an issue to add penalties as a separate box to add into the overall time. It won't be able to tell you what the penalties were necessarily, but it would tell you what the accrued time from penalties was.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Yeah I know, you have to get your buckeye blasting on. Opus, I think next time it shouldn't be an issue to add penalties as a separate box to add into the overall time. It won't be able to tell you what the penalties were necessarily, but it would tell you what the accrued time from penalties was.

Yes, that is what I was trying to ask---just the accured time total from penalties on each stage. :)

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Looks as though Far and Near is out at the IRC this year. We will go ahead and shoot it again this month just for the challenge of it, but I probably won't run it again after this match unless people are just dying to shoot it some more.:rolleyes:

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    I have been considering allowing people to shoot outlaw division, but I am hesitant because I would like to see how many people we regularly attend matches (set up a baseline) before I do. I would definitely want people to participate and would like to see a bigger crowd, but I also want to encourage people to shoot revolver as it is a revolver sport.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Any heartburn about folks carrying extra clips any way they can?
    Have a basic IDPA ESR rig (625 & carriers for 4 clips) , looks like I could make an extra 3 clips hang on my weak side front pocket pretty stable if that does not offend the rules keepers.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Club match, no worries. In a bigger match it might be an issue, but not with us. I'll also see if anybody has any extra holders they can bring out as well that way, if you want, you can secure a few extra.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    If your club is like ours everyone has extra holders to loan out. They hold surprisingly well in a belt loop as well.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Guys, thanks so much for all who came out to shoot. We had a fun match and good people out there this month.

We usually run registration at 9, and match starting at 10. This month was pushed back a week due to the NRA Annual Meeting in Louisville, but I plan to run the matches monthly on the 4th Sunday of the month.

We had a guy come all the way from TN this month who was also promoting the Memphis Charity Challenge, if anybody is interested in shooting it let me know and I can fill you in.

I wish I would have shot a little better, but there's always room for improvement, here's the scores. http://silvercreekcc.org/files/2016/05/ICORE-SCORES-5_29_16.pdf

Top Bottom