• ...and so much more!
  • Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    Hello all,
    I am going to schedule the Steel match for the 4th Saturday this month (28 May) instead of the normal weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience.

As it stands now, I am going to do 5 stages of 5 strings. I will probably setup a couple of the Steel Challenge stages and a couple of my own (sorry no Wall of Steel).

Round count will be 125 minimum

Setup begins at 8am
    Registration at 9am
    Match starts at 10am

$10 per gun, and as always, setup crew and juniors shoot for free.

Any questions can be directed to me on here. See you all out there!

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    There was a change made at the last meeting for set up help. All set up help will pay $5 for first gun and $10 for second gun if they shoot more than one. This was voted on and approved. Max

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    There was a change made at the last meeting for set up help. All set up help will pay $5 for first gun and $10 for second gun if they shoot more than one. This was voted on and approved. Max

We hope people are still willing to help with setup. $5 to shoot is still really cheap! As always youth is free so bring the kids.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am predicting work will be stupid next weekend. But if I can get away the boy has his heart set on shooting a revolver. Took him to the NRA show and all he wanted to look at was revolvers. Go figure. I told him if that is what he wanted I had one in the safe.

I might try the wife's &$@?!/ Kimber again. Maybe the new springs will solve the issues. Yeah she went to the NRA show too and decided the Nighthawk lady hawk was to her liking. Only $3495 starting price! But I bet it works right out of the box.

Top Bottom