• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Just an update from a club scoring guy. Several of you have had your USPSA numbers changed this renewal cycle. You need to check what the number says on your latest card and get that updated wherever you shoot. Scorekeepers, if you look at the classification update report and see "shooters from the match not found in the classification report" there's a good chance those people have changed numbers. This is how I discovered this.

For some reason the prefix changed. For example, if your number was "A12345", it may now be "TY12345" and vice-versa. To make matters even more confusing, both numbers will still work on the USPSA website when looking up someone's classifier report. However, if you look at the report (or your personal profile) it will show the current number.

Practiscore, however, can only use your current number. I have verified this with them. I also have an email into HQ regarding this. I'll post results here.

I have a few names from the last ACC match of people who's numbers I had to update. I will post in that thread.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just an outsider's view, but basing your ID number on how long your membership is? Thats a nightmare. (as you can see here) That is unless everyone ignores the prefix. Then its an easy fix. (the prefix is used only to ID the length, never the competitor)

Top Bottom