• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I realize that in its stock form this holder doesn't meet the rules for IDPA revolver, however it meets the needs of my wallet much better than the other options. Anyone modified one to be legal by splitting into 2+1 and fashioning some form of fascia to cover the loader body? I have Comp iii loaders and like them but not sure how invested I'd like to get in the wheel gun side of IDPA, just curious at this point.

If you've done this mod I'd love to see a picture so I can attempt to recreate.

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just shot the State match yesterday and now I'm thinking about trying SSR next month. Any revo competitors or rule book experts out there that can shine some light on the subject? Any help would be appreciated as I can purchase the 333 for $23 vs $100+ in ready tac or 4wheelgunner.com holders.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Talked to you yesterday, no idea who you were but since I ran the COF in bay #7 I talked to everyone there. I have been shooting a "moon clip" gun for a while but used "Blade Tech" holders for the speedloaders when I shot with those. Blade tech no longer makes them but if you can find some on E-Bay or somewhere they will work fine. They came in single and double holders. Good luck and welcome to wheel guns. Jim.

Top Bottom