• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Atlanta Conservation Club will be hosting the GSSF match for our area again this year.

Dates Sat Oct 29 & Sun Oct 30.

See the GSSF website for details.

I am starting to solicit volunteers, needing at least 15 SO/RO's and 20 range hands each day. Setup and staff shoot will be on Fri Oct 28.
    Expect to give away 6 Glocks to volunteers this year. I fully expect 600 shooters.

Email me at: accgssf@gmail.com

Thank you,

Jeff Oakes
    GSSF Match Director

Last edited:

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Email sent also. Should be enough time to get my vacation approval through my boss. Last year I heard back to late and my request was denied.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    As of today I am not close to having enough volunteers to run this match !
    I will be giving pistol raffle tickets to volunteers as follows:
    (1) for setup and staff shoot Fri Oct 28
    (1) for each half day worked Sat Oct 29 and Sun Oct 30
    You could earn 5 chances to win one of up to 7 guns to be given away (6 last year)

accgssf@gmail.com with days and hours you are available

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    How is this event looking. I plan to come shoot Saturday. Are you still needing volunteers? I am not sure if I can help or not I need to see what plans my wife has for me first but if you still looking I might be able to help. Not sure what you would need.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    How is this event looking. I plan to come shoot Saturday. Are you still needing volunteers? I am not sure if I can help or not I need to see what plans my wife has for me first but if you still looking I might be able to help. Not sure what you would need.

We are a go !!!!!!! Setup and staff shoot starting at 8:00 Friday morning. Registration 9:00 to 3:00 Saturday and 9:00 to 2:00 on Sunday. Could still use some extra help. E-mail me at: accgssf@gmail.com

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Come on out and drink the koolaid!!!

If you ever thought about a purchase of a Glock or joining GSSF, this is THE event.

Beg, borrow or steal a Glock to shoot this FUN Match.

See ya at the Range.....

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    Everything except actual guns will be mailed to you. For gun prizes, you will get a certificate in the mail. ETA, about a week, as I recall.
    Turn-around for cert's that you mail into GLOCK varies according to production schedule (which can seem like a looooong time). If you choose a stock 19, it won't take very long. If you upgrade to a 40 MOS (like I did last year -- expect 2 months +/-. But even then, it still depends on that production schedule -- they might just have finished a batch.
    Personally, I'm just ecstatic when I win stuff !!! I don't care how long it takes to get it.

Top Bottom