• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Me and my brother will be there jack. You'll be able to tell its us bc right after I shoot he'll throw one of his shoes at the target to make sure its a hit.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I am starting a new job in few weeks and will be working days for the first time in 3 years. I can now go to friday night steel on a regular basis! Where's that dancing banana when you need it? ;)

:draw: :rockwoot:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was the one in the "pank" shirt.

I don't know about the rest of you, but our squad had a lot of fun. First all, they got to harass me about the pink shirt. They also got to see me do my impression of how I would wait for the bus if I were an old lady, then they decided I probably wait for the bus the same way, even though I'm not an old lady.

I also shot my 10/22 compact for the first time. It was kinda new.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I think 5 hours old classifies as "kinda new." I was just glad to see that you got your mags out of the packaging and loaded before you were called to the line.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think 5 hours old classifies as "kinda new." I was just glad to see that you got your mags out of the packaging and loaded before you were called to the line.

Closer to five minutes than five hours! I drove straight to the match from the gun shop in Plainfield (maybe 15 minutes?). I think the gun was just five hours old when we were getting ready to leave Union Jack's! :D

So last night I put the weaver rail on top. I can no longer see the rear sight, but I apparently don't know how to use them anyway. Heh. I hope to get an inexpensive red dot for it tomorrow.

strongcrow ... glad to hear you had a good time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I've been out of town on business for the last two matches, including last Fridays. I won't be here for the one in May either. I should be able to make it to June/July/August...here's hoping. I've been going MCF&G Plate for a while, and learn something new every time (and improve my scores).

Top Bottom