• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Alright guys, I know I am a little late getting the announcement out, I’ve been quite busy lately, but here it is.

This will be the last ICORE match for this year at Silver Creek, I would like to do one in Oct, but it will conflict with too much stuff and I will be heading to the IRC a week later. I appreciate everybody who has come out to shoot with us, it has been a fun year and we have had some good turnouts. I am also greatly appreciative of those who have helped to make the matches possible (set up help, ROs, tear down, people who brought ice/water/coolers); it wouldn’t have been possible without the good help of these people. I hope that we will continue to get the support we have had and hope that we gain some more participants next year.

So for the last match, I thought we would just have some fun and make it a nice fast pace match. I am going to do probably 2 steel challenge type stages, possibly 3 (we’ll see how set up goes; may also be substituted with a field course). We are going to have 4 classifiers for the match if anybody wants to get classifications in for the last time this year. Classifiers: CS-006 El Prez, CS-019 Damm Dem Feruns, CS-023 Stop the Insanity, and CS-025 Run Billy, Run Bill, Run William.

Possible total minimum round count will be 153 (it may be less than that if we only do 2 steel challenge stages).

Match Fees: $15 for non-members, $10 for club members, $5 for MIL/LE/FIRE/EMS. If you want classifier scores submitted please bring $2 per classifier in addition to match fees. ROs will shoot free.

Setup: I am going to be setting up the night before (evening 6-7ish) and the morning of the match. If anybody is willing to help, email me at icorestu@gmail.com.

Registration will start at 9am in the clubhouse, range meeting at 9:45am, and match to start at 10am.

I am going to allow people to shoot outlaw at this match for those who want to come out and shoot a semi-auto and see what ICORE is all about.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Reminder, match is tomorrow morning. Registration is at 9, shooting to start at 10. If anybody wants to come out and help do last minute target placement, we will be out there by 8 to finish setting up.

Top Bottom