• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    O'sure. Haven't been able to get on for the last 2 days but now 49 mins after i post this I can get on. I think It was just waiting for me to post here.

Thanks
    Scott

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Still seems somewhat scrogged. FtW classifiers from Aug still aren't showing (edit: seems to only be a problem w/ PCC), and % from Sept are showing 0%, even w/ a valid HF posted. I'm going to give it till the next update (next week) to get resolved before I contact HQ - I'm sure they have a lot of issues they are working through.
    So pls don't contact me about your classification, I've submitted and pd, just need HQ to finish the manual entries from Aug. and fix their sht.

-rvb

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Still seems somewhat scrogged. FtW classifiers from Aug still aren't showing (edit: seems to only be a problem w/ PCC), and % from Sept are showing 0%, even w/ a valid HF posted. I'm going to give it till the next update (next week) to get resolved before I contact HQ - I'm sure they have a lot of issues they are working through.
    So pls don't contact me about your classification, I've submitted and pd, just need HQ to finish the manual entries from Aug. and fix their sht.

-rvb
    actually please email Rick@uspsa.org

they need to know any issues

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I went ahead and emailed the addr they had in their announcement of the update (classifier@uspsa?). Got an anti spam thing from Rob B, so I guess he's seen it. Should I also send a copy to Rick?

uspsa.org is back down again, currently.

-rvb

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I went ahead and emailed the addr they had in their announcement of the update (classifier@uspsa?). Got an anti spam thing from Rob B, so I guess he's seen it. Should I also send a copy to Rick?

uspsa.org is back down again, currently.

-rvb
    yes
    Rick is onsite and Rob is not, Rick is right not working through stuff and has the site down

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    Well I had to get my R. O. exam done and did get it in last night when it came back online. I saved it and glad I did as I don't see it updated yet so I hope they're just running behind on updates.

Top Bottom