• sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Make your calendar for Oct. 30th
    First Annual Bob Trueblood memorial USPSA Match at SCGC
    This will be 8 Stages 240 rds, with a classifier.
    Entry fee will be $30, Club members $20, and RO's $15. Set up help Saturday will still shoot for FREE.
    Sign in will start at 8am with Shooters Meeting at 8:50am and we go HOT at 9am.
    There will be a Pulled Pork Appreciation meal after the tear Down.
    For those who did not know Bob, he was one of the Charter members who got South Central Gun Club Started.
    He was our Club President for over 10 years until, cancer got the best of Him. He passed away earlier this year.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm putting this on my calendar and will do my best to attend. I miss Bob! He was a good man with a lot of fun stories. And, he had great hair!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Glad you pointed that out... I guess I will have to skip this one. Working nights Saturday night, wont get off in time to make the drive down there. Always next year I guess.

They are an easy to get along with bunch, maybe you could shoot through, might have to write your score down on paper as you go.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Glad you pointed that out... I guess I will have to skip this one. Working nights Saturday night, wont get off in time to make the drive down there. Always next year I guess.

Sorry that we will miss you. The earlier start time is because of the meal following the match. More stages plus catered meal means we need more time.

They are an easy to get along with bunch, maybe you could shoot through, might have to write your score down on paper as you go.

That is up to the match director, but in the past he has frowned on the shooting through. Open that door and things just seem to get out of whack. We have had people in the past be the first shooter on their last stage so they could slide out a little early because of family commitments, etc. I would say most squads are pretty accommodating because we have all been there. This will be a match that people might want to plan a little extra time at the end of the match just to socialize.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I plan to be there. Bob was always a great bonus at any match he attended.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom