• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Friday Night Steel will be this Friday. We will be shooting only once this month.
    Set up will be at 5:00 we can always use your help with set up.
    Sign in after set up.
    Shooters meeting at 6:15 You Must Attend Meeting to Shoot!

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I'll be ready to attend after high school football season is done. Looking forward to it.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    GREAT first time shooting FSS! Thank you for RO Rob and the crew. It was awesome, even though it exposed how lame a shooter I am.

I actually ran out of ball ammo and had to run to my car for a mag of HP to finish my last set... too crazy. Next time I know, slow down, shoot better.... save ammo!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    GREAT first time shooting FSS! Thank you for RO Rob and the crew. It was awesome, even though it exposed how lame a shooter I am.

I actually ran out of ball ammo and had to run to my car for a mag of HP to finish my last set... too crazy. Next time I know, slow down, shoot better.... save ammo!

It was good meeting you tonight, and I hope you decided to do an AAR on your Appleseed bootcamp, and hope you decide to train with Coach (on the forum, Aaron Bright in the big scary).

I had a good time... got a little chilly... learned a lot about my new top bifocal glasses, which has prompted me to do some further testing and review. Shooting 20+ on the plate rack with them was upsetting. 12 without them, nothing impressive... but to run 5-6 secs on stage 2 & 5 made me feel a bit better. It was quite a roller coaster for me tonight, but as with anything, always learning!

Thanks to our RO who kept things moving, and everyone involved! Always a good time.

rala

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Evansville
    what a frustrating night. That box of Remington suppositories turned my rifle into a single shot. I only had 1 string where the rifle ran clean and the timer didn't pick it up.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Hey, on the brightside, you got a lot of malfunction clearing practice in short order! :)
    You were running that thing pretty fast manually charging it like you were shooting a bolt action!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom