• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    One of my favorite md's (they are all special though) said that Uspsa now gets $4.00 per shooter when match scores are sent in.

From the outside it appears that there is a consistent fund drive, supposedly the rules for production optics were derived to encourage more support from manufacturers, fees were bumped from 3 to 4, and my assumption is that pcc came about as a means to attract more shooters.

Anybody know the thinking behind the apparent drive for more revenue ? I sort of figure that if you are going to belong to and support an originization then you ought to try and keep tabs with what is going on. Perhaps the club was in trouble or perhaps there is some sort of expansion planned?

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Activity Credit Fees

Level I Match - without classifier

$1.50 per registered competitor per division.

Level I Match - with classifier

3.00 per registered competitor per division.

Level I Special match

with 2 classifier stages

$4.00 per registered competitor per division.

with 3 classifier stages

$5.00 per registered competitor per division.

with 4 classifier stages

$6.00 per registered competitor per division.

with 5 or 6 classifier stages

$6.50 per registered competitor per division.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am more curious as to the price tag of next years Area 5 match. I emailed the MD but no response yet.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hmmm, will double check the data or perhaps somebody will post who is in the information loop.

I did not detect that there was anything iffy about it (level 1 with 1 classifier - $4.00) as the discussion was around cutting back the number of classifiers to try and keep the club cash flow about the same. I did not ask about the effective date though and just assumed that the 4 rate was already in play.

If bad info, mea culpa.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    took a real quick look through the last 4 BOD minutes I didn't see anything.
    they just went through some software updates on the whole classifier/activity report submission processes... Perhaps $4 was charged in error during that period?
    -rvb

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Hmmm, will double check the data or perhaps somebody will post who is in the information loop.

I did not detect that there was anything iffy about it (level 1 with 1 classifier - $4.00) as the discussion was around cutting back the number of classifiers to try and keep the club cash flow about the same. I did not ask about the effective date though and just assumed that the 4 rate was already in play.

If bad info, mea culpa.

i think the original message was incorrect. have heard nothing about an increase.

Top Bottom