Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Parabellum is offering a Point Series for the winter matches. The details can be found: USPSA | Parabellum Firearms & Indoor Range

There is a random draw for a $250 Gift Certificate, A slot to the SNS Indiana "400" match ($125 value), A slot to the 2017 Indiana State Champion ship. Other prizes may be added.

All of the dates of the winter matches have been posted on the link above. Slots for those matches are first come, first served.

There will be championship plaques awarded to the division champion of each division including provisional divisions. A shooter in the Point Series can win more than one division.

Once you are entered in the Point Series there is nothing more to do. Your results will be tracked in order to determine the division champions.

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Parabellum is offering a Point Series for the winter matches. The details can be found: USPSA | Parabellum Firearms & Indoor Range

There is a random draw for a $250 Gift Certificate, A slot to the SNS Indiana "400" match ($125 value), A slot to the 2017 Indiana State Champion ship. Other prizes may be added.

All of the dates of the winter matches have been posted on the link above. Slots for those matches are first come, first served.

There will be championship plaques awarded to the division champion of each division including provisional divisions. A shooter in the Point Series can win more than one division.

Once you are entered in the Point Series there is nothing more to do. Your results will be tracked in order to determine the division champions.

excellent! Great idea

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Coach, is there a minimum number of matches you will need to shoot to qualify?

No

Best six will count of the nine matches starting with the first match in December. Thinking about calling the November 16th match a bonus and give those who commit early an extra match

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The best six matches will count. If you are signed up by the November match it will be a Point Series match

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have some people signing up. There is no limit on folks. Don't miss this opportunity to win some stuff and some bragging rights. We have a ton of divisions.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Does the one time fee of $30 cover more than one class? (eg Production + Limited) It sure looks that way, but I am double checking.

The fee covers the shooter. The shooter can shoot whatever divisions he/she wants. So yes.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Assuming the Answer to this question will be a no, but I will ask it anyways.

Can you signup to shoot multiple divisions within the same flight? For example If I could only make it to flight 2, but wanted to shoot both pcc and production, would that be allowed.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Assuming the Answer to this question will be a no, but I will ask it anyways.

Can you signup to shoot multiple divisions within the same flight? For example If I could only make it to flight 2, but wanted to shoot both pcc and production, would that be allowed.

That
    is fine but you will have to double check your scores carefully.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I just updated the Parabellum site. Anyone in our Point Series now is eligible for a slot in the Indiana SS/Production match in addition to the Indiana Section Match in October, and the SNS Casting Match in June. Each of the slots for those matches is worth more that $100 and that is addition to the $250 gift certificate that all Point Series members are eligible for as well. Plus don't forget the championship plaques.

Get signed up today.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have the first match coming up Wednesday. If you want this match to count in the Point Series get signed up before the match.

Should have some of the plaques on hand Wednesday for display.

Everyone in the Point Series will have a chance to win a slot to the Singestack/Production Match, SNS Match, Indian Section Match, and a $250 gift certificate. Plus a pretty nice plaque if you win the division.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We will take people into the point series still following this weeks match, but if you are in the match which is full, and you want this weeks scores to count you should get signed up prior to the match.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will be getting the Point Series scores up from the Nov 16th match. It is going to take me a couple of days. I have some things to figure out on how to post them.

We will be counting the best six scores per division so there is plenty of time to still sign up.

Special Classifiers will not count.

Match registration is first come first served. We will only be taking online registration from this date forward. No pay at the counter options for anyone.

Top Bottom