• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Hmmm...We had a guy this past weekend who came from Ohio to do a classifier at BORCC with his PCC. I could probably drive to Avon. Of course if you listen to the South Bend weather scare mongers we will have two feet of snow to drive through by then.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We are going to do more than one this winter I think. But as time goes on snow will be deeper.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    Coach,

Is it possible to shoot more than 1 class at this "Special Qualifier" eg Production and Limited?? I know it may be best to stick with one class and not be chopping and changing every round. Also, how often does USPSA roll up our scores to get an initial classification and then for additional changes? (Every day/week, every month, etc)

Thank you,

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Coach,

Is it possible to shoot more than 1 class at this "Special Qualifier" eg Production and Limited?? I know it may be best to stick with one class and not be chopping and changing every round. Also, how often does USPSA roll up our scores to get an initial classification and then for additional changes? (Every day/week, every month, etc)

Thank you,

Your percentage is based on your scores as they relate to the high score on file fora particular course of fire. To receive an initial classification, a member needs tohave at least four unduplicated scores in the USPSA classification database priorto the monthly reclassification procedure. If there are more than four scores onfile, the best four scores of the most recent six scores will be used. Scores aresorted according to the match date to determine which scores are the most recent.For matches that are Level I Specials, the scores are further sorted by the scorepercent in descending order. In doing so, the lowest scores from a special will bethe first scores to drop out of the most recent scores on file.After a member has earned a classification, the classification system will look atthe best six unduplicated scores of the most recent eight to evaluate themember’s current classification percentage.No scores that calculate to less than 2 percent are used. Also, to preventunusually low scores from affecting your classification percentage, scores thatare more than 5 percent below your classification bracket (e.g. a score of 34.99%for a C-class competitor) are not used for classification purposes. To guardagainst the possibility of incorrect stage setup or typographical error, scores thatare more than 15 percent above your current classification bracket are evaluatedat the time of entry to see if such a score would adversely affect yourclassification.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    One gun at the classifiers. If we get close and there are openings we will open it up to more.

We are planning to do six classifiers.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Don't take this for gospel. I have to find the time to sit down and see if this combo will work together.
    Melody Line
    Riverdale Standards
    El Prez
    Can you Count
    Tick Tock
    Front Sight

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have some room at this time. Will not be taking walk on's the day of the match.

Top Bottom