• ...and so much more!
  • blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    I have the slots for the 2017 Single Stack Nationals to be held at PASA Park in Barry IL. Competitors will shoot the match in 1 day. Competitor days are May 18-19 or 20th. If you are an Indiana resident and wish to participate please e-mail me at uspsaindiana@gmail.com. The webpage to download the slots opens Nov. 30. you have to have a slot/pin# to access the web page. Slots with payment have to be back in by Jan. 16

Please request a slot only if you are reasonably sure you will be able to attend the match.

USPSA is more involved with this match this year and will have more say in stage design. Expect this to be positive change.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    When I hear they have stopped doing the same ole douchbaggery I will consider going back. I like USPSA matches not "USPSA like" matches. 14 yard head shots WHO surrounded by no shoots just did not seem like fun. If I cannot hold the front sight wobble zone on the target the chances of success are low.

The year I managed to be 75th over all was not much more fun.

I know Mike Foley is working on fixing many of these issues and that is much appreciated and long over due. The day the match moves from that range I will be there if at all possible. But I am sick and tired of the BS that goes on with that match.

Plus 14 stages for Nationals is low. Especially when a number of stages are six rounds.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When I hear they have stopped doing the same ole douchbaggery I will consider going back. I like USPSA matches not "USPSA like" matches. 14 yard head shots WHO surrounded by no shoots just did not seem like fun. If I cannot hold the front sight wobble zone on the target the chances of success are low.

The year I managed to be 75th over all was not much more fun.

I know Mike Foley is working on fixing many of these issues and that is much appreciated and long over due. The day the match moves from that range I will be there if at all possible. But I am sick and tired of the BS that goes on with that match.

Plus 14 stages for Nationals is low. Especially when a number of stages are six rounds.

Is it remnants of "Single Stack Classic" that are the issue?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Is it remnants of "Single Stack Classic" that are the issue?

I don't think remnants is the right word. It still is the "Single Stack Classic" and I think it went down hill. There was a time there were really nice prizes of gifts in each shooter bag. Not a six dollar knife they mailed months later.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't think remnants is the right word. It still is the "Single Stack Classic" and I think it went down hill. There was a time there were really nice prizes of gifts in each shooter bag. Not a six dollar knife they mailed months later.

That is unfortunate. I guess the days of getting a Surefire flashlight in your shooter's bag are long gone?

Top Bottom