Interest in a Wildcat USPSA match on Sunday Dec 18???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Is there any interest if wildcat USPSA were to host a match on Sunday Dec 18?? This would be assuming weather stays mild (high temps over 30). The plan would be for set-up the morning of the match, so I would need to make sure there are going to be at least 5 or 6 others would be willing to show up and help get stages set. Let me know what you all think..

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Holy crap! You appear to be right for the 10 day forecast. Just looked today and it's showing next weds as single digit high. I was crossing my fingers it would stay mild. Well we shall see, if it looks like that Sunday will be 30 or better I'd love to shoot. If it's single digits..... let's try again later haha.

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Got approval from wildcat to have the match. Guess we'll see what the interest is between now and then. Will definitely need to have some help with set up. My thought is to start set up at 8 and shoot at 11.

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Unfortunately it looks like the High temp for Sunday is at 6 right now. That's too cold for me, and I never did get any volunteers to help set up so this match will not happen. I'll keep an eye out for mild weather and maybe we can get a match set up in January if the weather warms up a bit.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Unfortunately it looks like the High temp for Sunday is at 6 right now. That's too cold for me, and I never did get any volunteers to help set up so this match will not happen. I'll keep an eye out for mild weather and maybe we can get a match set up in January if the weather warms up a bit.

Thank you anyway, sir! Next time!

Top Bottom