• ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.

Match Info

• April 30, 2017 at Bend of the River Conservation Club (BORCC)
    • One day of shooting - 9 Stages + Chronograph
    • 240+ rounds (estimated)
    • Limited to 108 shooters

Match fees

• $60.00
    • Shirts will be $30.00

More Information

• This match will be geared towards SINGLE STACK but you will be able to shoot any division. We are focusing on SINGLE STACK because the NATIONALS are right around the corner.
    • For those that shoot SINGLE STACK there will be a prize for each classification winner from GM to D. This prize will be a Springfield XDS 9mm 4".
    • You must be classified in SINGLE STACK to win these prizes. Random drawings only for SINGLE STACK shooters.
    • Raffle gun will be a Springfield 1911 Range Officer .45ACP (Stainless) $10 a ticket or 3 for $20
    • We will be needing certified RO's to assist in running this match, if you are interested contact Joe Margherone (jmargher@gmail.com) about this. He will need approximately 20 staff members. Staff will be finalizing stages on April 29th and shooting through. (Staff will shoot for free.) Staff will then be running the match on April 30th.

Please be aware this is a level 2 match and you must be a USPSA member to participate.
    To register;
    2017 SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN SINGLE STACK CHALLENGE

For more info; https://www.facebook.com/USPSABORCC/

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I just registered. I have not been approved yet.

$60 for 9 stages is a better value than the other matches in Michigan in 2017.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Hmm, usually Joe is pretty quick with that. I had mine the day after I registered. I'll PM you his email.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel the urge to register for this match. I haven't shot a big match for years.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    28 spots left for this match. I got classified yesterday in SS so I can shoot for a prize.

Got to meet the new Match director for Warsaw at the match yesterday and promptly forgot his name. I wonder if he is an INGO member?

EjForks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2016
    Warsaw
    28 spots left for this match. I got classified yesterday in SS so I can shoot for a prize.

Got to meet the new Match director for Warsaw at the match yesterday and promptly forgot his name. I wonder if he is an INGO member?

Yup, I'm a member. Just don't post to often. Thanks for hosting the classifier!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    So not sure where else to put this so I will put it here. I am new to competitive shooting with this being I think my 5th match. If you would have asked me before I would have had no idea how much work went into these matches. We did set up from 8 am to after 3 pm yesterday. Today we did staff shoot and ironing out any problems and then getting everything bagged up and ready as we could for the flood tonight. Who knows if the Match Director will even go home, he may have to stay at the range to get all of his loose ends tied up. I have to say I don't think I would want the job. Thanks a ton to all of you guys and gals out there who put all of this hard work into this sport.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Thanks to Joe and crew for the hard work and tolerating the weather. Tough muddier match.

question: does anyone know if stage 8 was an actual classifier? If yes then what was it?

Top Bottom