• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Ok all, if you are a USPSA RO it's that time of the year again. Log in to uspsa.org and do your annual renewal test to keep your certification up to date. I hope we get to resume shooting again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot::ar15:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I stacked a couple shots on someone. I don't know names to screen names though. Or really screen names to faces to be more accurate.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Also, don't forget that if you wait too long to take your recertification test, you have to take the long test (same as the first you took at your RO class). If you wait more than a year past your due date, then you have to repeat the class to recertify.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Also, don't forget that if you wait too long to take your recertification test, you have to take the long test (same as the first you took at your RO class). If you wait more than a year past your due date, then you have to repeat the class to recertify.
    Ahh. The voice of experience. I would rather take an ass whipping than repeat that class.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ahh. The voice of experience. I would rather take an ass whipping than repeat that class.

Having done so, I will say that the repeat with Troy McManus hurt less than the individual who was responsible our respective first experience with the Level I RO class. Were I facing the specter of repeating withthat individual, I would definitely choose the ass whipping.

Why not? A Gary Johnson and Aron reunion would be interesting.

Oh, we need stories!

If my cert expires
    I will not take the class again.
    I'm pretty sure I have until the end of March to get it done.
    Why the rush?

If I miss again, I'm done. Last year I repeated the long test and barely got that done in time!

Top Bottom