• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    So the weather men say 50 and sunny for Sunday!!!!????
    6 Stages 176 rds. Classifier Quicky 2
    I will need lots of help for this Match as most of the club officers will not be able to help.
    Set up at 10 am Saturday all set up help shoots the match for free.
    Final target set at 8a am Sunday. Sign in starts at 9am, I need some one to run sign in.
    I will need RO's as I have none. RO's shoot for $5
    $20 non members $10 Members.
    If you can help with sign in or RO please post here.
    ALSO: all you weirdo's who want to bring a rifle to a pistol match!!! PCC will be at SCGC this year. Max

Last edited:

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    I'm thinking bagged or cart will work with flagged chamber. Don't know about the starting position for the classifier, arms over head locked. Maybe High ready???
    the PCC start position is listed on the written stage briefing for all the classifiers.

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    PCC classifier
    Quicky II is a 24-round, 120-point Virginia Count Classifier Course. There are threeMetric targets. The best eight hits per target will score. The start signal is audible.The start position is standing in Box A, reaching overhead for a box, arms fullyextended overhead, elbows locked. Your gun will be loaded and holstered.PCC start position is standing in Box A, facing downrange, stock on belt, muzzledownrange, loaded carbine held in both hands with safety on.String 1 – Upon start signal, from Box A only, engage T1-T3 with only two roundsper target, then make a mandatory reload, then engage T1-T3 with only tworounds per target using strong hand only. PCC—strong shoulder only.String 2 – Upon start signal, from Box A only, engage T1-T3 with only two roundsper target, then make a mandatory reload, then engage T1-T3 with only tworounds per target using weak hand only. PCC—weak shoulder only.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Ok read the rules for Strong Shoulder and Weak Shoulder. At SCGC muzzle will be pointed at the ground when transporting PCC to and from case or cart with chamber flag visible or bolt locked open. Max

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    So long as the wife lets me out to play I will be there. I might even try PCC just so I can say I shot the inaugural match. I have only shot the gun once to sight it in and I will have to stuff the mags in my back pocket, so it promises to be comical.

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    I only have about 100 rounds through mine, i will be using my normal belt so I would say you won't be the only one doing a comedy routine on Sunday.

Top Bottom