• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I have two spots in flight 1 for 2/8 at Parabellum if anyone needs a space. I can take and prefer PayPal, but can work something out if you don't have it. First come first served. Feel free to text me 317-517-7973.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have the stages planned. Going to be a little like last time only more interesting. Bring your front sight. Stop sign shaped targets plenty of movement. I am a little concerned about being able to put it on the ground as designed. I think we can get close though. Pictures are just guideline when they are drawn with crayons.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Agreed, great match today, even though I shot like crap.

On a related note, for you scoring gurus, in practiscore can someone explain how you can place higher than someone when looking at the overall (everyone) view but when breaking down by division you place below them? Not saying it's wrong just confused as they normally line up up one to one, and it's the first time I have seen this. It just seems to me that if a person overall got a higher percentage it would mean in the division it would match up too.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Agreed, great match today, even though I shot like crap.

On a related note, for you scoring gurus, in practiscore can someone explain how you can place higher than someone when looking at the overall (everyone) view but when breaking down by division you place below them? Not saying it's wrong just confused as they normally line up up one to one, and it's the first time I have seen this. It just seems to me that if a person overall got a higher percentage it would mean in the division it would match up too.
    The reason that happens is because the High Hit Factor changes in the overall rather than in the division. If scores are real close then it can change things in the overall results. Gaps between two shooters are changed and the scores can reflect that.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    Another good match! The new stages on the right were well laid out. Thanks again to Coach and the Parabellum team for organizing everything!

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Great match, Coaches creativity amazes me, how you come up with such great course of fires in such a small area. Thanks Coach, all of the score keepers and Parabellum for a fun match.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The Point Series is updated to show Feb 8. We will be drawing from the Point Series Roster for the SS/Production slot.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'd like to document that I did not drop any magazines until I was actually ready to drop them and intentionally pushed the mag release.

That is all.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Great match, Coaches creativity amazes me, how you come up with such great course of fires in such a small area. Thanks Coach, all of the score keepers and Parabellum for a fun match.

Yep, it can't be easy coming up with new & interesting stages in such a small space, and without any long bays or steel. The team here does a great job.

Top Bottom