• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well the bowling pins were successfully shot to pieces today at MCF&G. We had a good size group shooting and even managed to get a few in with a 2nd gun into the line-up. At the end we tried something new... shooting only the tops of the pins... *really* PINHEADS!... somebody hold me back... :draw:One of the organizers decided that we weren't getting total available mileage out of our bowling pins, so they cut off the top 4 inches or so and we set them up like the whole pins. To make this interesting we only shot .22's to clear off the tables. What was a blast! The pin tops really fly when you hit them. This way there is literally nothing but sawdust and broken plastic when we finished. It's really being a pinhead! Can't wait til next month

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    The next pin shoot at Marion County Fish & Game Association is Saturday, May 24, 2008.
    (I'm not sure if thats Race Weekend or not - usually is - traffic alert!!!)

See http://home.comcast.net/~browndog2/bowlingpin.html
    for more information and some pictures.

Pinhead, I was not aware of your scren name here when I began using the titile "PinHeads" for our new experiment. Chuck was calling them pin tops, but I think Pinheads sounds better. Other reject names include, circumsized, just the tips, and severed pins.

Anyway, I think that the "PinHeads" game will replace the "King of the Hill" game from now on. Everyone seemed to like it. We will shoot it exactly like our normal bracket with second chance for the $2 fee per entry.
    The plan is to do at least one "PinHeads" game every month (unlike "King of the Hill" that we often neglected to shoot).

Thanks go to Chuck for an excellent idea.
    And thanks to our shooters who come out to play, stay focused on safety, and help make our pins matches fun.
    We've had quite a few new shooters lately, so far, all have behaved safely, as far as I know. (We need to know if someone is not safe, so we can correct the problem)

SO, to any of you forum members thinking of shooting pins, come on out to play on Saturday May 24 - between 8-8:30am.

Top Bottom