• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The local RWVA (Appleseed) people are trying to find a range to do a July 4th weekend shoot on rather short notice (their last event was such a HUGE success they want to keep up the momentum). Anyways, we are looking for a centralish Indiana range where that might be possible.

Freedom, IN is unable.

I was thinking of Riley Conservation Club as a possibilty as I see nothing on their schedule for that weekend (Yes, I have sent Rhino an IM on the subject).

Anyone know of another range that might be able to accomodate 20-40 shooters for a day or two. Appleseeders shoot at 25 yards so the range need not be deep, but the wider the better. Caliber of fire is .22lr -> 30/06. Specifics on trainers, costs, insurance, etc. is available. I am just looking for contact information.

Thanks everyone!

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    couple worth checking on

Atlanta Conservation Club in Atlanta In

Wildcat valley Rifle and Pistol Club near Brookston Ind

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    Atlanta is booked with events every weekend, pretty much the same for Wildcat but they may have an empty bay or two... you could show up at the club meetin June 4th and ask..

Deer creek is having a high power match July 6th, but the 4th and 5th is open.. they are getting fussy about who shoots there because the have had a few round go over the burm but you could show up at the board meeting on June 3rd and ask..

The Izaak Walton League in Kokomo is pretty much terrified of rounds going over the burm so I don't think it would do any good to ask..

The Elwood conservation club is a possibility you could email Perry Boyer at pwboyer1@comcast.net and see what he says..

It's getting down to the wire because something like this needs heard at a board meeting which is usually once a month..

Top Bottom