Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Anyone have a website or phone number?
    See my WTT ad in the classifieds to trade ammo for brass (9mm,45,222)

Plinker
    I am in Zionsville. I am interested too.

Marksman
    Can anyone provide more details? I have been on East Noble several times west of Indianapolis Ave. and cannot for the life of me figure out where this place is located.

I used to be a member there (moved). One of the rules they had was that you couldn't shoot more than once every three seconds. It was to prevent rapid fire shooting of course, but three seconds can seem like forever. Still, better to be able to shoot there than nowhere!
    "This is my BOOMSTICK!!" - Ash from Housewares

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Can anyone provide more details? I have been on East Noble several times west of Indianapolis Ave. and cannot for the life of me figure out where this place is located.
    Looks like it is a few blocks west of Indianapolis on the south side of Noble. Right around the 600 block of Noble.

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.037982,-86.46075&ll=40.03785,-86.460879&spn=0.0063,0.0103&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=0&z=17[/ame]
    USPSA: TY-80388

Marksman
    Wow. Went by there Monday night and it was raining so hard I did not see it. Went back by today and really don't know how I missed it Monday, must have been the flooded streets.

So, do you get a key and can go anytime you wish? Or do they have hours?

Plinker
    I'd love more information about this range as well.

Plinker
    Went by today, looked around, no one was there at 330 on a saturday afternoon, that's awesome, means I can go shoot and it not be crowded

Plinker
    I'm signed up last year and still have my key but my membership says up on dec 31 2013. I cannot find my sheet. Does someone have a number so I can sign back up and pay my dues. Please help. Love the fishing too. Really good place in Lebanon and the guys I've met are really nice out there

No phone number or website. You have to be there in person on the first Tuesday of any month at 7:00 to pays yer money an' get yer key. 701 East Noble St., Lebanon. I believe all memberships expire Dec. 31. I'll be there tonight!

ol' poke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast