• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    During lunch today where I witnessed 66 oz of beef annihilated by three of this groups finest folks, there was some conversation like "So who has a match this weekend?" The answer is Wildcat (ICORE and multi-gun) and Silver Creek (steel). The bigger answer is - go check out www.indygunracers.com!!!

Right now we have the statewide USPSA, Steel, IDPA and Action Pistol matches listed. I plan on listing others like Cowboy/SASS, bowling pins, bullseye and others. I also have space for the shotgun and rifle matches. The matches that are there (on the Pistol page) are arranged by Day of match with links right the clubs. One stop shopping for that competition jones in all of us!

I also send out a weekly reminder of the updates I make to the main page. If you'd like to receive it, please send a note to info@indygunracers.com. If you have a match announcement or question, please reach me at the same address.

Thanks, be safe and have fun!

Dave
    Admin - info@indygunracers.com

notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell
    Thanks for the site!

It would be far more useful if matches were posted on there at least a month in advance. It would be even better if you posted the entire schedule for the year at once. I like to be able to plan out my traveling around matches.

For example, I checked your site earlier in the week because I couldn't remember if it was a pistol or multigun weekend at Wildcat. It hadn't been updated yet.

Does anyone know what happened to indianauspsa.org?

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Make sure you check out the Pistol page - the majority of the clubs have a set schedule and have had for years (e.g. WVPPS has shot on the 3rd Sunday for over 6 years, South Central on the 1st Sunday for the last 6 years, etc.)

Wildcat is a bit different. They set their calendar in February each year and it is different each year. They do make their calendar available on their site (which includes ALL of their events, shooting and non-shooting).

I do have much more updating to do. And please, keep the feedback coming.

thanks

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for the site!

Does anyone know what happened to indianauspsa.org?

They guy in Southern Indiana who was the webmaster is no longer shooting USPSA or at least not shooting at Silver Creek. To be polite he took his ball and went home. So that site is defunct. The schedule of events state wide was very helpful, but do not look for it to return anytime soon.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    To wave my own flag for a second, there will be everything that was on that site and much more for the '09 shooting season. We already have the full USPSA, Steel, IDPA and Action Pistol calendar. Next year we'll have SASS, ICORE, IHMSA, Bullseye and others. We'll also have a full 3/multi-gun schedule. I also intend to list trap/skeet and highpower.

If there is shooting to be done and a score that goes along with it, I intend to list it on indygunracers.com.

Top Bottom