• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i just wanted to point everyone to the 2 posts in the tactics and training forum regarding Adaptive Consulting & Training's upcoming training opportunities for those interested in competitive shooting.

be sure to note the INGO forum members discount!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    i just wanted to point everyone to the 2 posts in the tactics and training forum regarding Adaptive Consulting & Training's upcoming training opportunities for those interested in competitive shooting.

be sure to note the INGO forum members discount!
    I get an error trying to open this page: "ACT's USPSA-style mini league

EDIT: So I deleted it since I'm not the only getting the error. John, please repost the info. :)

Warning: main(/home/fightric/public_html/forums/8957-act_s_uspsa_style_mini_arcade.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fightric/public_html/forums/vbseo.php on line 1129

Warning: main(/home/fightric/public_html/forums/8957-act_s_uspsa_style_mini_arcade.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fightric/public_html/forums/vbseo.php on line 1129

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/fightric/public_html/forums/8957-act_s_uspsa_style_mini_arcade.php' (include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/fightric/public_html/forums/vbseo.php on line 1129

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay, there is a problem with creating new topics. I just tried to do it and got exactly the same error messages.

It especially sucks because I edited the text I was sent heavily and did not save it before I tried to submit the new topic. It's all lost now, unless someone with administrative powers can rescue the text of the first message I posted.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Fenway's working on it. It just seems to be that particular topic. I think the database gremlins don't like the word "league". :):

Top Bottom