• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    ^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^ (Ret. SSG) SEMPER FI !!!!! I just joined !!!!! (your blog)

Cool!

That's great! Congrats and thank you for your willingness to serve! I will keep you and yours in my prayers!

Thank you! Prayers are always welcomed. God has done a lot in my life over the years, and I know that I'll need to continue to rely on Him for years to come!

Ok your doing what I want to do. I wanna be a Marine always have. I wanna be a scout sniper though. I am gonna go in as a enlisted. Good luck stay sharp and keep your hand on the stick. My dad is a private pilot and I love flying with him.

That's sweet. Scout snipers are hard corps BA! Thanks, and good luck to you, too!

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    You may well end up an ossifer, but remember that non-coms run the military. Listen to them and let them help you. You make the final decision, but they'll respect you for it.

Congrats, and good luck!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    COngrats I'm happy for you!! :rockwoot:

Congrats!!

You may well end up an ossifer, but remember that non-coms run the military. Listen to them and let them help you. You make the final decision, but they'll respect you for it.

Congrats, and good luck!

Thanks to all.

And, yes, I have read enough and studied enough to know how important it is to trust the NCOs and listen to what they say. From reading [ame="http://www.amazon.com/One-Bullet-Away-Making-Officer/dp/0618556133"]One Bullet Away[/ame], I learned that the officer-NCO tandem is a great team where the "conflicting" goals of achieving the mission objectives and protecting the Marines are balanced out so the best decisions can be made.

Very good advice. Thanks!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Thanks, again, everybody!

Congratulations! Proud to be your father.

Semoga Tuhan memberkati.

Terima kasih, bapak!

English: Thank you, Dad!

My brother will be there with you! He is actually on this board also... transplant in Texas... RedneckPastor! Congrats to both of you.

That's outstanding! I'm adding him as a friend on here right now. Do you and he have Facebook, too?

Congrats man! I'm down at API in Pensacola now as a Student Naval Aviator. See you in the fleet!

Awesome! I'm sure you know this if you clicked the link and checked out my blog, but I'll be down there soon as I can finish OCS and TBS! Do you happen to have Facebook, too? I'd like to add you as a friend on there if you do.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    6 weeks done; only 4 to go! And that last week is all administrative, so really only 3 weeks of training left. AND that last week of training isn't so much about building you up or evaluating you as it is about keeping you busy. So weeks 7 & 8 will be tough (these next two weeks), but week 9 is really motivational and exciting because we'll be almost done, and then week 10 is just turning in gear and preparing for graduation!

Excited to graduate on 31 March!

If anybody wants to come see graduation and maybe even the commissioning ceremony, you are invited! There is no limit to how many can attend, so feel free to work it into your spring break or vacation plans that weeked! It is usually in the morning (weather permitting). Just let me know if you need the details and info!

Top Bottom