• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The decisions, actions and events of that day must never be forgotten.

They should haunt and inspire us to actively secure and preserve that Liberty which, at great cost, was to become our inheritance.

:patriot:

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well from the story, I guess I am getting shot and bayoneted.

You shouldn't, if you do then we have all failed as citizens. Utterly, completely, and without excuse, failed.

Jason Russell fought, and died, because he had no other options left to him. Submit to the crown's demands and removal of simple natural rights, or fight.

Jason Russell fought. He fought to secure the universal rights given to him by natural law. He fought so his children could decide their own future. He fought for the America yet to be.

He fought for us.

The gift he gave allows us to take an active role in our own self governance. We owe the Jason Russells if this country a debt we can never repay, but we can honor it. We can take an active role in our self governance, we can be involved, we can raise our children to be the citizens who will ensure no Elizabeth Russell has to watch her husband die for Freedom and Liberty in their own kitchen again.

You do not need a AR, or a bayonet, to protect Liberty within this country. You simply need the will to get involved. Sometimes I wrap up my events with a simple comparison.

In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"

In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"

Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?

Yellowhousejake

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    You shouldn't, if you do then we have all failed as citizens. Utterly, completely, and without excuse, failed.

Jason Russell fought, and died, because he had no other options left to him. Submit to the crown's demands and removal of simple natural rights, or fight.

Jason Russell fought. He fought to secure the universal rights given to him by natural law. He fought so his children could decide their own future. He fought for the America yet to be.

He fought for us.

The gift he gave allows us to take an active role in our own self governance. We owe the Jason Russells if this country a debt we can never repay, but we can honor it. We can take an active role in our self governance, we can be involved, we can raise our children to be the citizens who will ensure no Elizabeth Russell has to watch her husband die for Freedom and Liberty in their own kitchen again.

You do not need a AR, or a bayonet, to protect Liberty within this country. You simply need the will to get involved. Sometimes I wrap up my events with a simple comparison.

In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"

In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"

Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?

Yellowhousejake

I tried to rep you sir but it says I have to spread it around. you have a way with the words good sir. very well said.

Top Bottom