Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Costco survival bucket (a new one)

Costco

FWIW from Nov 17 - Dec 7 costco is putting these on sale for $49.99 each shipping included, new item number will be 344593.

For 50 bucks you get:
    Basic preparation will impact the probability of your family’s survival in an emergency. Survival Kit designed for 2 People for a total of 6 Days in 1 bucket. Keep at home and in your vehicle. This kit contains the food and supplies you need for 2 people for 6 days in 1 bucket. In the event of an emergency – keep your family well fed and warm. Keep one in a convenient location at home and one in the trunk of your car. Food is 100% Vegetarian with a 20 Year Shelf life.
    • 6 Days Food for 2 Adults + Fruit & Vegetable Supplements
    • Water Filtration System (100 Gallon Capacity)
    • Crank Flashlight / Radio / Weather Band / Cell Phone Charger (Model style may differ from image)
    • Survival Tool
    • Cooking Supplies / Stove / Fuel
    • First Aid Supplies
    • Survival Supplies
    • Emergency Blankets
    • Sealed in a convenient Weather-Proof Bucket for easy transport
    • Net Weight 13 lbs.

For best taste and nutritional value, use product before:
    20 years of manufacturing date when stored at 60 F (16.6 C)
    10 years of manufacturing date when stored at 70 F (21.1 C)

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Prometheus; 11-13-2008 at 17:40.
    "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
    Thomas Jefferson

www.military-arms.com

I love how it includes a cell phone charger.

But.. I can't find that item anywhere on the Costco site?
    Epilepsy is underfunded and under-researched, but seizures kill more people than breast cancer does each year. Want to know more about my experiences with epilepsy? Check out my new blog: Seize the Crossroads.

Have a question? Check out the INGO FAQ: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...qs_sticky.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pami View Post
    I love how it includes a cell phone charger.

But.. I can't find that item anywhere on the Costco site?
    The link has the item with it's current price, on Nov 17th the item number I listed goes active so you can get it for 49.99. I'm not sure if the current active link will have the discounted price or not.
    "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
    Thomas Jefferson

www.military-arms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    The link has the item with it's current price, on Nov 17th the item number I listed goes active so you can get it for 49.99. I'm not sure if the current active link will have the discounted price or not.
    I only see a cookies requirement when I click the link you posted (on two different computers in two different locations).
    Epilepsy is underfunded and under-researched, but seizures kill more people than breast cancer does each year. Want to know more about my experiences with epilepsy? Check out my new blog: Seize the Crossroads.

Have a question? Check out the INGO FAQ: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...qs_sticky.html

I only see a cookies requirement when I click the link you posted.

Pami,

Click the Click Here to continue on the bottom left of the text.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwood View Post
    Pami,

Click the Click Here to continue on the bottom left of the text.
    Sometimes I am such a dork.

Sometimes I am such a dork.

Just remember we lub ya anyways

Might need to get me one of those.

What Rights have you agreed to compromise away today? What did you get in return? Nothing? So, you didn't compromise, you just gave them away. FOR NOTHING. Do you place such little value on your Rights that you'll sell them for NOTHING?!

I'm going to demand that you give me your house and your car. When you refuse, I will order you to give me just your car, and then I will say "See? I compromised! I only took your car!" Allowing you to keep your own house and only taking your car is not a compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Scutter01 View Post
    Might need to get me one of those.
    I was thinking that, too. Note the temperature requirements for the shelf-life, though.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast