• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    I've read both. The FEMA region article, I'm fairly skeptical of. The Gridex is happening for sure. What extent are they going to go to , in order to get a realistic scenario and response? Is it a false flag? Will things go wrong? Not sure. I am fairly prepared for a power outage, so we'll just have to sit back and see.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I just read it, and a guy on the comments makes a really really good point. The article claims all this 'crazy" stuff is happening and due by oct. 1st. His point was that the fiscal calendar for gov't is oct.1 to the end of september, so everything they are going to buy that year that gets figured in the budget needs to be in and done by oct. 1st. That seems like a really good point, and all these things in the article that are put together have the same idea, due by oct.1st. i dunno, seems like a bit of a stretch, but with this administration, you can write anything off

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    In all honesty, with the publicizing of the GridX and the announcement yesterday of a "Virus" in the Russian nuclear reactor computers and now the International Space Station, I think that the stage may be getting set for something of the sort. The powers at be want to get people to accept the idea that it can happen. Even Janet Napolitano said herself that it is immenent.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I have been neglecting this part of the forums for a while. I read about the gridex/grindex whatever a while back and asked my supervisors at work (power plant operator) and they looked at me like deer in headlights. They said they would look into it and I never heard anything back from them.

I worked those days and nothing was different from any other day. They might have ran simultations as if the grid went down in the distribution centers. But actually taking the grid down do you realize how much money the power companies would lose over 2 days. Just the plant I work at puts out over 3600 MW. So lets says MW are selling for $50 with $25 operating costs therefore $25 profit for every MW/h. So thats 3600 x $25 = $90,000 every hour. So for 48 hours of not putting out power that could be a potential loss of 48 x $90,000 = $4,320,000.

Thus I'm pretty sure that we would have been hearing about the drill from power companies against it. Mind you my estimations are just that as I'm using numbers that are not exact and this is only one power plant.

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012

hmm... well i heard about the nukes being transported, and i heard about all the brass obama fired. i this story is real, they just pushed back the timeline. i highly doubt an ex CIA agent would reveal this on facebook tho considering facebook is in bed with the NSA. smells fishy to me... the fact that it was revealed in that manner makes me think they're preparing us mentally to accept something that catastrophic. (maybe a litmus test to gauge reactions?) the question is who would really be to blame if it did happen?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    davejanda.com jim garrow inteview
    look it up and listen to his portion of the interview; the man is credible with 45 years in the WH and CIA

hmm... well i heard about the nukes being transported, and i heard about all the brass obama fired. i this story is real, they just pushed back the timeline. i highly doubt an ex CIA agent would reveal this on facebook tho considering facebook is in bed with the NSA. smells fishy to me... the fact that it was revealed in that manner makes me think they're preparing us mentally to accept something that catastrophic. (maybe a litmus test to gauge reactions?) the question is who would really be to blame if it did happen?

Top Bottom