• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    We keep talking about SHTF firearms. But what if we all run out of ammo? Or if you need a more discreet option? What do you do, then? What do you fall back on?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

This?

ViperaAspis_1469AE.jpg

or This?

ASP_05web.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    We keep talking about SHTF firearms. But what if we all run out of ammo? Or if you need a more discreet option? What do you do, then? What do you fall back on?
    How in the hell would that happen? Plus that and being discreet are different issues. I don't feel the need in SHTF to be discreet. I don't even feel that on our property now. Discreet is a silencer. Overt is without one.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    There are lots of batons out on the market. Plus, we have a lot of LEO's on this site that might provide recommendations. Amazon has a bunch of them. Recommendations: 1) probably around 21". 2) DON'T GO CHEAP. 3) Learn how to use it. This is a soft tissue weapon. It is potentially deadly if not used properly (true of most things, I suppose).

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I used to think I would just kick my wife out the door. A couple minutes with her and they would drop their weapons and run away screaming. Since the divorce? Not sure...

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    ..oh yea, i forgot...ok, a mid sized axe, and a wrist rocket (im assuming we're not going to run out of rocks anytime soon)

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Favorites are: Short Asagaei Spear, Boar Spear and 1917 Saber from Cold Steel. I also like my 200 lb Horton Crossbow for distance issues. I also have a few war type axes that I am fond of that I keep handy.

Top Bottom