• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Not sure, maybe I'll stop by there on my way into Indy this morning and check it out.

:laugh:

Im sure it is related to the Denver airport and the surrounding grounds. If you don't know about the true purpose of the Denver airport then you have some interesting reading to do.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Anyone know what's up with the new FEMA MEGASITE around Colorado Springs, Colorado?

No.

I'm still waiting on someone to figure out the connection to the big floor drains at the range and big under Beech Grove Firearms that goes to the big FEMA camp at Beech Grove.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    So we are in agreement that the Amtrak maintenance facility is really a fema staging area. That's a good start. Now the stories about the "drains" is interestings and how they connect to the underground tunnel system beneath indianapolis and the new airport. :tinfoil:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No, really, it IS a FEMA camp!:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;uyaLK7WJbpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLK7WJbpw[/video]

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Those "drains" are actually access to the tunnel from the Beech Grove rail yard to Wanamaker. It carries a small rail system negotiated into the FEMA Guards latest union contract allowing the guards to get out to the New Bethel Ordinary and back on a lunch hour. They like the pizza! That's also one reason the fire did so much damage to BGF&R. Too much water would have flooded the tunnel. And......Hey! How about that new fence at the Amtrak yard? They've done a great job of making it appear very non-detention-like. I'm thinking high voltage!

Top Bottom