• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Blain's runs some good sales time to time. One of my dogs requires a special type of wet grain free dog food, and Blain's is consistently the lowest priced online. Just wish they did free shipping on bigger orders like many places does (but their shipping cost does seem reasonable).

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    We bought some of the Bear Creek soup at Kroger recently. Good to hear that it is good. Maybe today will be a good day to try it out!
    -edit- Clicked the link and found sixteen flavors. Wow, Kroger only carries four of them. Thanks SpearDane.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The wifey say too much sodium, stay away.
    High sodium, high fat, high calorie, just remember, some of those things could be needed, sought after, and downright essential, in a SHTF scenario. I get what you're saying, by the way, not just trying to be contrary. I mean, I don't buy cases and cases of spam to eat for dinner a few nights a week, it's loaded in fat, calories, salt, and probably all kinds of other crazy stuff, I keep it in my preps because it's loaded with fat, and calories, and salt, all things that would make it a desirable item to throw in a bag and head for the hills with. I could stay energized and mobile for a week off a single can of spam.:D

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I had never heard of these. I wanted to try them but didn't want to buy bunch with never having tried it. When Skullglide posted RK had the as well I thought I'd make a run down one day after work to get a few bags to sample. My wife and I hit Walmart this afternoon for our monthly grocery run. I just happened to see these on the shelf there. Not as good a price but got four different flavors to try. I fixed the cheddar broccoli tonight and it was pretty dang good! We'll try the chili here in a few days. If it's as good as some have reported I'll be making a run to RK to pick up a decent supply.
    Thanks, Matt

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    We have a triple crockpot buffet that we have put these soups in for get togethers.

One package fills each of the crockpots. You have to prepare on the stovetop then transfer over.

They are very high in sodium but heck so are cocktail smokies or meatballs that usually fill one of the crocks

Wolffman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Thanks for the tip. We had some over Thanksgiving, so we know they are good. I just bought a dozen of them at a good price. Nice stash.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I stopped in RK this afternoon after a day at Atterbury range. I picked up 20 assorted bags of soup.
    Any reviews of the clam chowder? I love the Campbells soup chowder.

Matt

Top Bottom