• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuickGS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Winamac
    Figured I would start a new thread on specifically YouTube Prepper Channels. I am going suggest my favorites, some not all however. The Prepared Mind (he has several channels including backups), Patriot Nurse, TRPrepper (specifically his live chats on Tuesday and Sunday), Southernprepper1, Starry Hilder (great canning ideas), Great Lakes Prepper, Possum Living (specifically home made firearms from de-milled kits), Off Grid Nation, Maineprepper reruns, SensiblePrepper, and Engineer775 Practical Prepper.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Few of the ones I follow:

TinHatRanch - He does some of the more hardcore stuff. I've seen his links around INGO.
    The Urban Prepper - Gives a prepping angle from an urban viewpoint. I think he's based in Seattle.
    Sootch00 and his other channel, Sensible Prepper.
    Skinny Medic - If you watch Sootch, you've probably seen SkinnyMedic. More medical-related prepping.
    Primitive Technology - Not really "prepping", but amazing videos. No talking, no narration... he's just in the wild building things out of what's around him. Huts, tools, weapons, charcoal, drills, baskets, slings, forges... It's really one of those channels you can sit down and watch from beginning to end and be absolutely amazed.
    CURRIN1776 - Reviews a lot of the prepping subscription boxes.

Top Bottom