SHTF Chicken, not sure i would eat it tho.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I was watching comedy central a night or two ago. They had this guy who was challenged to eat 6 whole canned chicken. I say WTF a whole canned chicken? :rolleyes: Yes! I've never seen this before so I wanted to share. The SHTF possililites are unlimited I think but god it looks nasty. It is already fully pre cooked from my understanding. Link incomming
    A Whole Chicken In A Can: YUMMO! Food Network Humor
    So would anyone tried this yet or have a review on taste? I wonder if you could eat it right out of the can being pre cooked.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    This thread honest-to-Buddha's-Dharma ;) inspired me to open a can of evil Costco* Kirkland Chicken breast as tonight's dinner.

*No "No guns" signs here at the ones in Japan, but if I wanna bring in a Shogun's Ninja to shop with...I'm screwed! :D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You wouldn't have to worry about the starving masses trying to get to your food stash.
    Just open a can and let it slide out. It will turn off most looters.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I don’t know about you guys, but I wouldn’t eat anything that looked like forgotten leftovers from the “Neo Being Birthed In The Matrix” scene… though I do fully expect to see Sandra Lee pouring one of these into a slow cooker on an episode of Semi-Homemade. Bon appetit!

:laugh:

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    I saw a guy on liquiation (dot) com selling a pallet of spam...i thought...god i could feed my family for like 5 years with a PALLET of spam...I am gonna try and find out how much it went for and repost..:P

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I guess in a SHTF situation, I would eat it. But would I buy it to store it? Never. Takes up too much space.

Top Bottom