• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    You all know what the dow at 7,500 means?

Right?

My prediction for the bottom or the start of the crash. Depends on how the sheeple take it.

Work just said no layoffs this year........But that first week of 2010 will be busy for HR.......

Work hard, make yourself valuable, and invent cost saving ideas......

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'm more concerned with the email I have from a family member.

The company he works for has huge amounts of assets under management and they all got called into a meeting at 1 PM local to leave the cell phones out of the meeting. NEVER been worded that way before

Some big video conference concerning Kalifornia and some other big stuff. I share what I can....

Some of the facts on this post are modified so as to not point to any particular business......

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I'm more concerned with the email I have from a family member.

The company he works for has huge amounts of assets under management and they all got called into a meeting at 1 PM local to leave the cell phones out of the meeting. NEVER been worded that way before

Some big video conference concerning Kalifornia and some other big stuff. I share what I can....

Some of the facts on this post are modified so as to not point to any particular business......

Haven't been following Kalifornia closely but if not already Bankrupt on the verge but they still continue to grow government and wasteful spending. Financial News this morning said that Obama was looking for a 2nd Trillion Dollar Loan but the Japanese are in dire straits and with the falling oil prices, OPEC doesn't have or want to loan us the money.

I'm trading my dollars for hard good items for later use when they either become unavailable or cost prohibitive due to inflation and further devaluation of the dollar.

Things will get much worse before we bottom out and Obama may truly rule during the Bleakest (Blackest) of times for America.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I think we need another illegal alien/ foreign national in office. THAT will make things better. Arnud can pretend kill on the big screen, but he sure can't fix a state. AS far as our illegal alien president is concerned...same boat. He sure can 'fix' a birth certificate but he can't fix a nation.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Don't worry, Lord Obama is signing the stimulus bill today. All will be well.

the only stimulus bill was my $585 utility bill. I'm having a talk with the kids about the furnace that works only upstairs. I am going to lock the thermostat. Its one of those touch screen types.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Anyone else realize that this latest bailout could have provided each taxpaying citizen $100,000? (Which, in my opinion, is the only way they're going to stimulate anything) Instead, with Obama's new plan we're going to get a "break" of approximately $18 per month. Woo Hoo!!! That'll fix EVERYTHING! As far as I'm concerned, they can keep their measly $18.

BY the way, my sister-in-law, an elementary school teacher, was approached the other day by another employee, a black man. He told her point blank that other folks with his "color of skin" (as he pointed to his arm) are getting plenty angry that Obama isn't providing for them like he promised.

spend.gif
    spend.gif
    spend.gif
    spend.gif
    spend.gif

schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Lizton, IN (Hendricks County)
    Anyone else realize that this latest bailout could have provided each taxpaying citizen $100,000? (Which, in my opinion, is the only way they're going to stimulate anything) Instead, with Obama's new plan we're going to get a "break" of approximately $18 per month. Woo Hoo!!! That'll fix EVERYTHING! As far as I'm concerned, they can keep their measly $18.

BY the way, my sister-in-law, an elementary school teacher, was approached the other day by another employee, a black man. He told her point blank that other folks with his "color of skin" (as he pointed to his arm) are getting plenty angry that Obama isn't providing for them like he promised.

spend.gif
    spend.gif
    spend.gif
    spend.gif
    spend.gif

I don't know if I should :rofl: or :crying:.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Update

Kalifornia is going to screw the rest of us...surprised? I was told, just watch all the fun the next 30 days.

Some company in Texas, Stanford group has swindled 8 billion or more from investors and they are checking to see how many millions or more they were taken....

I was told, the people they buy gold from will be out of "supply" till March. There still is gold to purchase, just not from the company they do business with.

The sun will rise in the morning!

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Update

Kalifornia is going to screw the rest of us...surprised? I was told, just watch all the fun the next 30 days.

Some company in Texas, Stanford group has swindled 8 billion or more from investors and they are checking to see how many millions or more they were taken....

I was told, the people they buy gold from will be out of "supply" till March. There still is gold to purchase, just not from the company they do business with.

The sun will rise in the morning!
    CaliforniaFlag_2.jpg

AAWWWW FVCK!!!!! THAT STATE HAS FVCKED ME SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS I CANT TAKE THIS SH!T ANYMORE :ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15: I AM SOOO FVCKING PISSED :xmad::xmad:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    The dow plummeted after the last stimulus and it will (and is) doing it again. Dow of 6,950 +/-100 by March 1st.

Dow 5k by Christmas. Once the 4q 2009 reports are released we see if DOW 3500 will happen.

Face it folks, we are in a depression, AT BEST. Obama is hammer the nails on the coffin lid bush slid into place.

Flaregun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Do you know when the DOW was last at 7000?

It was in late 1997, what were you doing in late 1997? Did you have a job, did you feel the sky was falling?

In 1999 I made good money and things were in fact booming, the DOW cracked 10k for the first time.

Don't get your panties in a wad over the DOW unless you are cashing out in the next 5-8 years and you have most of your assets in the market..

Dow Jones Industrial Average (1986 - Present Monthly) - StockCharts.com

djia1986p.png

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    18$ a month more! WoW Im finaly getting that "change" Obama promised! Wonder If it comes as pennys or will we get nickles and dimes too?

Top Bottom