• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    I'm hesitant to believe 100% of this type of article, especially as it promotes heavy investment in precious metals. I don't doubt that our currency reign may be coming to an end, but our nation's economy is still the largest in the world. And with the way "they" manipulate economic variables these days there's no way a devaluation would suddenly stop our economy dead in its tracks, at least not for any extended length of time.

I don't doubt that there are some shady organizations at work in the world, though. Hopefully they get what they deserve when it all goes down.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    . And with the way "they" manipulate economic variables these days there's no way a devaluation would suddenly stop our economy dead in its tracks, at least not for any extended length of time.

I bet the Argentineans thought the same thing back in 99 . Their country was dragged from 1st world to 3rd in short order .

Might have something to do with why they were in the streets by the thousands yesterday protesting .

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I'm hesitant to believe 100% of this type of article, especially as it promotes heavy investment in precious metals. I don't doubt that our currency reign may be coming to an end, but our nation's economy is still the largest in the world. And with the way "they" manipulate economic variables these days there's no way a devaluation would suddenly stop our economy dead in its tracks, at least not for any extended length of time.

I don't doubt that there are some shady organizations at work in the world, though. Hopefully they get what they deserve when it all goes down.

All those in NY and NJ are bartering in gold and silver for food and gas now. :rolleyes:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The Petrodollar is basically what our economy is based on right now and once that falls, I don't see how we don't spiral into hyper-inflation.

IMHO this is why Iran is so in the news right now. I'm going to catch flack for this... but we are villianizing Iran in the media and the conspiracist in me thinks its because Iran has started trading oil to China and Russia using their currencies rather than the US dollar. We have falsely inflated our economy to an extreme that we can't afford to allow countries to start that trend.

When we go into Iran it will be on the premise that they are making nuclear weapons that are dangerous to America (yeah right)... but the underlying reason is their oil trading. Notice how Russia and China are the major countries in the UN standing up against Israel and the US trying to sanction Iran! Scary times...

Here are a couple of videos on the subject... the speaker who put this first video together is not a professional... he is actually very annoying to listen too, but he covers this topic in a very clear and simple way.

http://youtu.be/l-xjCzM4kds

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I don't know if any of you have heard of "Lindsey Williams" but he's an ordained pastor since the 70's that used to work for a company that was in Alaska that's tied into the pipeline (forget the details, I apologize for vagueness).. He has a series of videos (on youtube) that discuss some of the things that you're talking about (middle east and oil traded in USD).. Very informative (there are 8 or 9 parts, catch them all on youtube as I don't want to hog space here by embedding all of them)

Video #1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You guys do know that this exact same thing has been predicted, and failed to materialize, for at least the last 30 years? Probably longer, I'm just not old enough to remember it. The first book I personally read on the subject was in 1983 or 1984 release called How You Can Find Happiness During The Collapse of Western Civilization. Then Bankrupt 1995. Then that website endofAmerica2011.

I guess if you predict a celebrity's death every year, you'll eventually be right.

Top Bottom