Group buy interest in complete military sleep systems?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i bought a few lots of complete military sleep sytems and a couple lots of the black bags alone. dont have complete details in pricing but i know i can keep the black bags $10 or under and the complete ones $100 or under. just have to get them and figure all my cost. any interest in a group buy here

(i was told complete means they all have bivy, green bag, black bag and compression sack)

thoughts?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    i bought a few lots of complete military sleep sytems and a couple lots of the black bags alone. dont have complete details in pricing but i know i can keep the black bags $10 or under and the complete ones $100 or under. just have to get them and figure all my cost. any interest in a group buy here

(i was told complete means they all have bivy, green bag, black bag and compression sack)

thoughts?

If it was the complete system with the gortex for $100 or less (because less is always good) and in like new condition, I would buy one. That's what I've paid before.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Yeah, I would be interested in 1, I just missed out on the last group buy by smiledochill I think he had his priced at $78? for a complete mss...but I guess I would be willing to pay more for bags that are newer condition.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    im thinking it may be around $80 to $90 area all said in done. i just have to go get them first. i just put under $100 so i dont under price and lose money. i pick them up next thursday (not this week but next week) and will have them cleaned up by the weekend and posted to buy.

ecross0351

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    armygear.net has complete sets for $69
    If you can beat that price I am interested. If it is low enough I will be interested in two sets.

Yes but they shipped mine at 22 lbs a piece. Then there is the fact the op has to go pick'em up on his dime. Oh dont forget it is an auction so everytime the op is out bid the price will go up.

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    Military Sleep System Review

this is a link to a review of this kind of system. i do not have them at this time. i will pick them up at the end of next week and will post pics when i get them cleaned up.

I think that review is right on. I have a couple of these and they are very nice. I'm not sure what I could find that's better for the money I paid for mine. The three negatives the review gives (weight, size, camo color/pattern) aren't a concern to me. For someone that's a light backpacker, it would be a decision to make.

tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I would be willing to get one maybe two depends on price. I was involved with the last group buy with doc and boys if you can get the sleeping system as cheap as the bags, I will take more. The bags were in great shape, along with the bladder shells.

Top Bottom