1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    :rockwoot:

Modern Combative Systems LLC: 7 X 7 Linden, Indiana 21-22 JUN 2014
    7 X 7 Linden, Indiana 21-22 JUN 2014

Full Integration of Combative Skills Within 7 Yards
    7 X 7 Personal Protection Course

The 7 X 7 Personal Protection Course is an intensive two day course designed to provide the attendee with an integrated skill set to manage interpersonal violence using open hand combatives, impact weapons, edged weapons, and handguns. This 2 Day course is MCS from the ground up and includes-

Day 1 AM- Spontaneous Attack Survival
    Day 1 PM- Inverted Edge Tactics
    Day 2 AM- Combative Pistol
    Day 2 PM- Vehicle Tactics

21-22 JUN 2014
    9 AM-5 PM

Linden, Indiana

Cost $250

Registration required by 15APR14. Call 717-889-1753 or e-mail us to register.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I am supposed to be off that weekend
    It's too early to know for sure
    Where in the hell is Linden?
    If it's near Rhino it has to be scary.
    George puts on a great class,I'll be there if it's possible

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Hey guys, sorry I have not been around for a while. Had a bad MC wreck back in APR and had to have my ankle reconstructed with a plate and 9 screws. Took five months off to heal and then got my first straight job since I retired. For the last six months I have been working with intellectually disabled adults. More specifically a 6'3 210 , 25 year old autistic guy who can be extremely violent. He says about 7 words unprompted. Besides cash flow I took the job to see what I could learn about myself as a teacher and about human anatomy, physiology, and adult learning concepts. I have to go hands on with him about a dozen or more times a day for good and bad reasons. He used to spend all day in a dark room and if you made him leave he would go ape ****. Now he is out in the day program. I am ready to move on and will be going back to MCS full time in mid MAR. Working on a book and my fifth DVD.

Between this job and the bouncing I have been doing between York and Baltimore I have lots of new information especially when it comes to open hand combatives / control. Hope to see you all at the class. Thanks to Martin for hosting again. And as usual if you have any questions you can e-mail me at mercop27@gmail.com.- George

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Vince beat me to posting this. I'm hosting. If you are registered for the class and need to know how to find my place shoot me a pm. I'm about 2 miles off of 231 between Lafayette and Crawfordsville. This will be a good location for the class. I've got a couple acres for us to run around on, and no neighbors to notice or give a s--- what we're doing.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    If I can get the department to approve this training, I'll be attending and be on the clock! :rockwoot:

Or simply have your agency host my Total Officer Survival Course while I am in town:) 7 X 7 is the citizenized version of TOS. One is based off of what I would teach a cop if I only had two days, and the other is what I would teach a citizen if I only had two days. The applications are different but many of the skill sets are the same. If you cannot teach the information you learn then the instructor failed.- George

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If I could get my agency to host, that would be awesome. Are you hooked up with ILEA so that the IN-LETB recognizes your course and grants training hours for it?

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    If I could get my agency to host, that would be awesome. Are you hooked up with ILEA so that the IN-LETB recognizes your course and grants training hours for it?

Not yet, but me thinks we could get the course submitted. It is far enough away that I could do TOS on THU/FRI before I train this motley crew of henchmen. Let me know what it takes. For you and anyone else, here is my Bio BTW, please nobody use the picture for online datingl.- George

Not sure why Google docs is not my friend this morning but you get the gist.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Cool, does that mean we (everybody that attends the class) can crash at your place Saturday night?:cool::):

I haven't checked into lodging for Saturday yet, how long is the drive to Bloomington?

If you try to crash at my house, you will be repelled both literally and figuratively by the mess!

Figure how long it takes you to get to Crawfordsville, then add 15 minutes to get to the Linden-ish area.

I am supposed to be off that weekend
    It's too early to know for sure
    Where in the hell is Linden?
    If it's near Rhino it has to be scary.
    George puts on a great class,I'll be there if it's possible

Just north of Crawfordsville on US-231.

I've seen George eat, that may not be a bad idea :-)

As long as he hasn't subscribed to the Modern Cannibal Monthly, I should be okay.

Vince beat me to posting this. I'm hosting. If you are registered for the class and need to know how to find my place shoot me a pm. I'm about 2 miles off of 231 between Lafayette and Crawfordsville. This will be a good location for the class. I've got a couple acres for us to run around on, and no neighbors to notice or give a s--- what we're doing.

Ah! I was wondering who was hosting . . . now I know!

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I am kind of a big deal.

[video=youtube;xCwnUFsOZtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwnUFsOZtE[/video]

Top Bottom