• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Tactical Firearms Training is again offering a $50 discount to INGO members for our Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law course being conducted on February 22, 2014 at Eagle Creek Pistol Range.

This course provides detailed education on legal issues that are critically important for any Indiana gun owner, including the justifiable use of deadly force in self-defense (including the recent legislative changes regarding the legal use of force against a "public servant"). We also cover the crimes of "pointing a firearm," "intimidation with a deadly weapon," and "criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon" as well as how to avoid being prosecuted for those charges and the defenses available to each of them.

We discuss where you can and cannot carry a handgun in Indiana - under both state and federal law - both with and without a LTCH. We cover traffic stops and exactly how to preserve your rights without going to jail. We also address civil liabilities and how to avoid liability for torts such as "negligent entrustment," "negligent storage" and "negligent purchase."

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. This is eight full hours of comprehensive legal education taught by a lawyer who practices exclusively in this area - for $125 (INGO members only - full price is $175).

If you are interested in attending, please email us at grelford@tactical-firearms.com. (Don't register on the website - www.tactical-firearms.com - or it will try to charge you full price.)

I've had many students tell me that this is the most important training they've ever taken - because it can literally keep you out of jail - as well as preserve your Second Amendment rights.

We hope to see you at Eagle Creek!

Guy

Last edited:

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Folks - I want to let everyone know that the size of the course has now outgrown the classroom at Eagle Creek, so we're moving the course to the nearby Hampton Inn at 5860 W. 73rd Street, Indianapolis.

Here is a GoogleMap for your convenience. I'll send an individual email next Monday to everyone attending to make sure everyone gets the word!

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&so....441277&sspn=4.213378,8.833008&vpsrc=3&num=10

Guy

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Is there another date that this specific class will be taking place? I happen to have plans that day but would be very interested in participating if another date is available.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Yes, we're also holding the course on April 19 in Westfield. You can see our entire course schedule at Tactical Firearms Training.

Guy

I checked the website out and April 19th was the only other date I saw for the Comprehensive Gun Law.. Due to my line of work and April starting the busy season I won't be able to make that date either :( Maybe some between July-September would work. I work in the Ag industry so planting and harvest are very busy times for us.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I checked the website out and April 19th was the only other date I saw for the Comprehensive Gun Law.. Due to my line of work and April starting the busy season I won't be able to make that date either :( Maybe some between July-September would work. I work in the Ag industry so planting and harvest are very busy times for us.

Yes, we will be scheduling additional dates throughout the year.

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law: February 22, 2014

Folks: I just sent the following email to everyone who has signed up so far. I want to make sure everyone has a "heads up" on the location change!
    ---------
    Thank you for registering for TFT's Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law course being conducted next Saturday, February 22, 2014!

If you registered more than one person for the course, please forward this information to the other person(s) attending with you. If you are receiving this email and cannot attend the course for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible.

Importantly, I need to let you know that enrollment for the course has now exceeded the capacity of the classroom at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. For that reason, we have moved the course to a conference room in the nearby Hampton Inn at 5860 W. 73rd Street, Indianapolis. For your convenience, here is a Google Map of the location of the hotel:

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&so....441277&sspn=4.213378,8.833008&vpsrc=3&num=10

If you are coming in on I-465, exit onto 71st St. and turn East, then turn North almost immediately onto Woodland Dr., then turn East onto 73rd St.

The conference room is rented in the name of The Law Office of Guy A. Relford

The course begins at 9:00 am and we should conclude around 4:30 pm. If you owe a balance (e.g., Groupon users have a balance of $75 for the course), please arrive a little early so we can process your payment. You can pay any balance by check, cash or credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).

If you want to take notes (highly recommended), you will need a pen and paper. We cover a lot of information, so taking notes is definitely a good idea.

Lunch will be on your own. There are several nearby restaurants.

There are just a few remaining openings for this course, so if you have friends or family who would benefit from this extensive education on the legal issues affecting the Indiana gun owner, please encourage them to sign up.

Please contact me at your convenience if you have any additional questions or comments, and I'll see you Saturday the 22nd!

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    FYI - even with the larger capacity of the conference room at the Hampton Inn, we are now down to three spots available for this course. We will have to close registration after those spots are filled. If you're interested in attending and using the $50 INGO discount, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Guy

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I went with the specific intent of plagarizing for my CLE presentations for IPDC and it paid off!:D Guy has done this before, overall it was a great class, a mountain of material in just 8 hours.

Great to see this sort of class is offered in Indiana and was so highly attended. A group that does not regulate itself WILL be regulated by others.

Tam wrote up Guy's class here: View From The Porch: Keeping your toes out from under the wheels of justice.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I went with the specific intent of plagarizing for my CLE presentations for IPDC and it paid off!:D Guy has done this before, overall it was a great class, a mountain of material in just 8 hours.

Great to see this sort of class is offered in Indiana and was so highly attended. A group that does not regulate itself WILL be regulated by others.

Tam wrote up Guy's class here: View From The Porch: Keeping your toes out from under the wheels of justice.

Thanks for the link.
    And thanks to Tam for the write up.
    Although if I knew my bald spot was going to show up, I would have wore my hat. :)

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Thanks to all who attended! We definitely filled up the Hampton Inn conference room!

We'll be offering the course again on April 19 (and after), and we'll again offer a $50 INGO discount.

Guy

Top Bottom